I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually makes me sad that two young women had the opportunity to hold Nigel accountable and question his beliefs and instead Nella just screamed over him like a banshee. And Danielle couldn’t get a word in. He walked off smiling because you can’t argue with dumb. A true missed opportunity. Get Nella out… then Nigel 👋🏼
He’s also smart enough to know that if the argument with Fred was shown, it won’t have gone down well. He’s argued with someone who seems irrational and stayed calm.

The fucker knows politics alright.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
OMG there's not many in that camp that I would want to be stuck in the jungle with 😩😫

Nella needs engage her brain and stop talking rubbish all the time and Fromage needs to wind his neck in and to stop being an insufferable bossy boots. Such a bleeping head boy. Poor Danielle.

I can see why Nella feels disempowered over the food, which is the real reason she has a problem with Fred. I wouldn't eat rice with bird heads in it either 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
And he has a lovely German wife. He makes sense to me....waiting for the back lash ...don't care...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
That is exactly what he is saying and he gets labelled as a racist for it… he has never said we must shut our borders to everyone, just that it needs to be controlled…

• Heart
Reactions: 52
You've raised some very good points but there is so much to unpick here and this isn't the place for it (I'm not having a go at you BTW, it's just a much bigger conversation). Our governments over the years have caused the damage we are experiencing now for various reasons (some of that due to who voted them in). Mainly greed to be honest.
They have also forced UK skilled workers abroad for a better life than they have here. It's something my hubby and I have considered over the years. The UK infrastructure would crumble right now if they sent skilled immigrants away. Make that make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That is exactly what he is saying and he gets labelled as a racist for it… he has never said we must shut our borders to everyone, just that it needs to be controlled…
And I think this is why alot of people voted to leave. I did. I'll say I did. And was for a purpose of some control like Australia etc. Not because I'm racist or EDL types who want everyone out.

Anywho. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And he has a lovely German wife. He makes sense to me....waiting for the back lash ...don't care...
I really feel the scales have fallen from my eyes in recent years, things are not always as black and white as people would like them to be and very often the things people are screaming about (ala Nella) aren't the real issues but a distraction. I didn't agree with Brexit but I believe Nigel articulated his point well. Shame he didn't stick around after Brexit was voted to see it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And I think this is why alot of people voted to leave. I did. I'll say I did. And was for a purpose of some control like Australia etc. Not because I'm racist or EDL types who want everyone out.

Anywho. 🤣
And since that vote we've had a bleeping plague and 2 wars breaking out.

Not that it's related obviously

😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish Farage wasn’t in the jungle. I watch I’m a celeb for a bit of light entertainment. It was bad enough going through Brexit without having to rehash it all over again. I just want to watch desperate C list slebs eat kangaroo anus - is that too much to ask?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and he also wasn’t saying that if your parents or grandparents were immigrants he thinks you should be kicked out of the country which was what Nella was implying.

It’s another conversation where she has heard what she thinks someone is saying and not what they have actually said, exactly like with Fred.

She’s so wrapped up in herself she thinks everyone else is only thinking about her and can’t comprehend their views aren’t about her personally. Fred doesn’t want to be her dad and Nigel doesn’t want to kick all black people out of the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
OMG there's not many in that camp that I would want to be stuck in the jungle with 😩😫

Nella needs engage her brain and stop talking rubbish all the time and Fromage needs to wind his neck in and to stop being an insufferable bossy boots. Such a bleeping head boy. Poor Danielle.

I can see why Nella feels disempowered over the food, which is the real reason she has a problem with Fred. I wouldn't eat rice with bird heads in it either 🤮
The heads are just in for the stock flavour lol they'll be taken out once the rice is cooked

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.