I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr T is watching his tablet, looked up at that trial and said "duck that I'm out"

I couldn't do it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i would just tel them to duck off tbh
Haha. This was pretty much me when I had the misfortune to work at Toys R Us over Xmas many years ago on the customer service desk. Parents screaming at me because they didn’t have the foresight to realise that they shouldn’t wait until Xmas Eve to try and get the toy that’s been sold out since July saying I had ruined their kids Xmas. I said I don’t know them Or their kids so I don’t care.

Sam is so supportive of everyone, bless him.

Reactions: 6
Haha. This was pretty much me when I had the misfortune to work at Toys R Us over Xmas many years ago on the customer service desk. Parents screaming at me because they didn’t have the foresight to realise that they shouldn’t wait until Xmas Eve to try and get the toy that’s been sold out since July saying I had ruined their kids Xmas. I said I don’t know them Or their kids so I don’t care.

I know someone who had death threats working there at Xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm very political but try to not bring it in here. I'm a late 30 something white Jewish broke single parent who supports Tory. So that's me. Feel free to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You are correct, I misread. He was in the Conservative Party and left but it does not seem like he was a MP
He was at the Tory party conference and I think they want him back (duck knows why).

Sam’s going to win this isn’t he?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn’t even know Farage was a Tory. Have I been living under a rock? Tbh, I don’t follow him or know much about what he does so most likely why.
Farage used to be a Conservative, until the Maastricht treaty

Reactions: 3

oh god i work in the orange supermarket we do toys but its mostly entitled rich old people

Reactions: 2
Be careful you don’t give yourself a dry socket sucking!!
I've has my mouth inspected by 3 family members in the last hour 🫨🤣🤣🤣 I've had 3 extractions in the last 2 weeks 😠 thanks though my love you're very good xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.