I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Nella’s friend did say that she (the friend) didn’t think Fred had any malicious intent and it’s easy for things in that environment to be blown out of proportion or taken the wrong way

The friend did also say, before the incident even happened that she thought that if Nella was going to get into an argument with anyone it would be Fred as she thought that Fred comes over as bossy but she didn’t think they’d fall out over this

I do think Nella has some previous beef with Fred as he said something along the lines of I didn’t notice how you were feeling or I didn’t pick up on any vibes (I can’t remember exactly what he said) and she responded “you never do” so she obviously had an issue with him before the “dad” comment
She’s angry because he couldn’t read her mind! He didn’t know how she was feeling because she didn’t tell him. The entitlement is bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
I think she was referring to him mot picking up on her mood the night it happened, she refused dinner and went to bed in a huff
Someone said on last night, or the previous night's episode, that all the girls went to bed* - the only one that stayed up was Grace. So are they to assume all the females are in the huff 😂

*ETA: because the food took so long to cook

Reactions: 3
I feel like produces might pull her and suggest she appolgises
It will be staged but I think they will try and make it look like she's realised she's done wrong

Reactions: 10
Thing is, what the daft girl doesn't realise is how much of a favour she's done the very person she's trying to make look bad. Hoisted by one's own petard springs to mind here.

Reactions: 21
I feel like produces might pull her and suggest she appolgises
It will be staged but I think they will try and make it look like she's realised she's done wrong
Yep and she will do a heart felt speech about how she came into the jungle to make dad proud etc etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I loved ITV being like "we have the receipts Nella" and showing the clip in its entirety.
Yeah the original “I could be your dad comment” was so innocuous that they never even showed it in the previous night’s highlights. It was only when Nella kicked off the following day the producers had to go traipsing through the footage they didn’t show originally to find what it was she was banging on about and put it in for full context

Reactions: 22
Another thing, she can't say 'don't little girl me' then lather, rinse, repeat the pathetic saying of 'I'm just a girl'. Was she dropped on her noggin as a wean - or just living in a Nella bubble.

Unlikeable - and that's the good things to say.

I'm enjoying Nige, Danielle, Fred and I think Sam. Grace, thus far, disappointing.

I am actually rooting for Jamie but I think she'll going to let me down and prove y'all right - but I hope she doesn't.

Reactions: 24
Why is Nella such an hole? Get her oot!
And Tiny tears Spears time to go 👋
Pair of spoiled witches

Reactions: 16
Wish Fred had said "nah its alright dear, I don't want to be your dad, I don't want you to be my daughter, my daughter is an actual champion diver and you are a youtuber"

My faves are Sam & Danielle. I keep forgetting Tony/Nick is even there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just catching up on last nights episode… Nella‘s attitude was absolutely disgusting there is no way Fred meant that comment about being old enough to be her dad disrespectfully I often say I’m old enough to be your mum when I’m joking around with my sons/daughters mates it just something older people say …
Fred‘s wry smile when she was getting heated about it, was a smile of disbelief that something so innocent could be taken so out of context like that…. Said I was giving all campmates a fare chance before I made a judgement on them but I’ve definitely made a judgement on her … She’s a giant irritating pain in the backside, and that’s putting it mildly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a muppet of a contract. Full fee after 72 hours? Surely it should be scaled. Or are 'celebs' just not agreeing to it now?

I haven't seen the Nella and Fred exchange but wish one of the others would speak to Nella and make her see sense. Did Fred even realise her parents aren't alive anymore?
Yeah it's ridiculous. She waited to leave USA celebrity SAS after 72 hours just to get her full fee too. Definitely needs changing

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
For itv to have taken a generally unknown influencer (ie not a household name) and given her such a huge platform as IAC probably means there’s a chance they were talent sourcing and saw her as future potential. Think she’s blown that one now! They’ve been very quick to put it all out there to defend their asset in Fred who’s already well up on their books. Silly.

Reactions: 16
Someone said on last night, or the previous night's episode, that all the girls went to bed* - the only one that stayed up was Grace. So are they to assume all the females are in the huff 😂

*ETA: because the food took so long to cook
I only read it on twitter so no idea

I think Nella has done Fred a favour as he has garnered a lot of sympathy because of her behaviour towards him. When I first saw him I didn't take to him as he seemed to be controlling (I think this will become apparent)but he is seen in a sympathetic light because of Nella's behaviour. I don't think he is that bothered he has got big enough shoulders to carry her and her antics. I like Josie (no one else seems to so perhaps I am missing something ) and Danielle seems pleasant and grounded.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just been looking at TikTok and think it’s so complex!
Nella is a black woman so the racists are stereotyping her as as aggressive which is wrong.
The fact that she is grieving is separate to this because it’s not an excuse to treat people like tit. She should have therapy if her grief is so intrusive that she can’t even have a conversation with someone. Although she probably won’t unless it’s gifted. 🙃
But we should also be able to hold her to account. Roxanne Pallet was held to account and lost out because of how disgusting her behaviour was.
I doubt she will apologise. She lives in an influencer bubble. She isn’t accountable to anyone and just sits counting her money!

Reactions: 5
I don't think the colour of her skin has anything to do with it - it's her lifestyle and how entitled she is. She's used to people pandering to her and is chronically online. It's a pretty prevalent issue in this generation of influencers and personalities. Anyone who brings race into it is just a troll.

on another note, ant and dec did a live and it's clear they are team Fred

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is Nella such an hole? Get her oot!
And Tiny tears Spears time to go 👋
Pair of spoiled witches
Tiny Tears is annoying me even more than Nella, she shouldn't have gone on the blasted programme if all she was going to do was whinge and cry, ah but of course there is the fee............................a fat one as well I bet, easy money for nothing in her case.

Reactions: 6
I think Nella has done Fred a favour as he has garnered a lot of sympathy because of her behaviour towards him. When I first saw him I didn't take to him as he seemed to be controlling (I think this will become apparent)but he is seen in a sympathetic light because of Nella's behaviour. I don't think he is that bothered he has got big enough shoulders to carry her and her antics. I like Josie (no one else seems to so perhaps I am missing something ) and Danielle seems pleasant and grounded.
I like Josie, I think some of the comments she’s makes are absolutely hilarious…

Im hoping people now won’t vote for Nella to do the trails, that way she won’t get as much “airtime” I’ve always hated this choosing the same person time after time, I’d like to see everybody get a go

Reactions: 7
I loved ITV being like "we have the receipts Nella" and showing the clip in its entirety.
I’m glad they did that as it shows, very clearly, how completely unfair and unreasonable Nella was. There can be no dispute for the vast majority of people who see it whose “fault” the subsequent argument was about. Otherwise, there could always be a cloud of doubters who think “well, no smoke without fire” and Fred’s reputation could be damaged (as well as his mental health).

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been looking at TikTok and think it’s so complex!
Nella is a black woman so the racists are stereotyping her as as aggressive which is wrong.
The fact that she is grieving is separate to this because it’s not an excuse to treat people like tit. She should have therapy if her grief is so intrusive that she can’t even have a conversation with someone. Although she probably won’t unless it’s gifted. 🙃
But we should also be able to hold her to account. Roxanne Pallet was held to account and lost out because of how disgusting her behaviour was.
I doubt she will apologise. She lives in an influencer bubble. She isn’t accountable to anyone and just sits counting her money!
You can just blanket say 'the racists'. She was aggressive. She was a rude agressive brat. She's an actual nobody given a huge platform and shown herself up. Saying that does not make me racist.

People can dislike her without being called racist. This is starting to sound like the BB thread where everyone put St Trish on a pedestal and it turned out she, herself, was a vile racist, bigot, dirty Jew hating witch - among many other things.

I think the general consensus should be she was out of line and the excuse of grief is not good enough, nor an acceptable apology.

She must have passed psych tests to get on and if she is such a delicate and fragile 'just a girl' she needs immediately removed for her own safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.