I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem that way but how ridiculous that she’s known him two days but says ‘you never do’.
That’s what I thought too, my mother has known me 35 years and even she doesn’t pick up when I’m upset or mad at her never mind knowing someone for 2/3 days. I really hope she goes first as the rest of the camp will be walking on eggshells and can’t enjoy the experience. He tried to apologise and she was a brat, she should’ve just said give me a little while and then we can talk. I’m interested to see how long she’ll go without eating or if she will see sense and apologise herself.

EDIT - Oops I shouldn’t say mother or Nella will come for me. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine you're Danielle, you've won lots of awards and you get one chance to go on the show and you're so excited, and your whole experience is ruined by a non-celeb who behaves like a child.

Reactions: 35
I’ve seen a few comments on tiktok actually defending her and justify what she was saying ????? The duck is wrong with people

Reactions: 23
Nigel, Fred, Danielle + Sam are my favs.

Can’t stand nasty Nella the bleep.

Indifferent to the rest.

Reactions: 18
Nothing new to add but Fred (for whom English is a second language) used a turn of phrase. He profusely apologised when he realised he’d caused offence.

Nella’s over reaction was utterly pathetic. Absolute child.

On a side note - the word triggered genuinely triggers me. I’m old and I despair for this molly coddled snowflake society. duck knows how these babies will cope when life really comes for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Nella is having some mental health issues, probably best for itv to remove her she's obviously still traumatised by her parents passing, it's not fair to her or the other contestants, the way she went at fred it's obvious she's not mentally stable for this show.
Either that or she is just a plain horror.

I don’t watch the show (its irritates me) but I often enjoy reading the comments on here. Did Fred apologise to Neila for his non offensive comment? If he did, he should not have done as he said nothing wrong.
I think that’s half the problem much of the time. Treading on eggshells around folk, and apologising when they turn on us for nothing. I have a few colleagues at work who are like this, I refuse to pander to them (and avoid them at all costs). Unfortunately, my boss (and her boss) allow this terrible behaviour and handle them with kid gloves.
I feel it’s feeding the problem.

Reactions: 10
Nella is as thick as mince - both emotionally and intelligence wise. Not getting the nuance of Fred's comment shows both, even moreso when you factor Fred has English as a second language.

Anyone else notice that Tony completely tit out when Fred went and spoke to him about it while Tony was washing his shirt. Gutless fucker or clever editing... I'm going with gutless fucker!

Oh and make Fred responsible for ALL FOOD including the base rice n beans - that'll show the petulant little madam.

Reactions: 29
Nella is as thick as mince - both emotionally and intelligence wise. Not getting the nuance of Fred's comment shows both, even moreso when you factor Fred has English as a second language.

Anyone else notice that Tony completely tit out when Fred went and spoke to him about it while Tony was washing his shirt. Gutless fucker or clever editing... I'm going with gutless fucker!

Oh and make Fred responsible for ALL FOOD including the base rice n beans - that'll show the petulant little madam.
Too many of them are too self conscious of how they come across now. They don't want to damage their image. (In response to Tony from Hollyoaks reaction). Genuinely miss the days when the celebs didn't give a duck

I was coming on to say this. Keep Fred cooking. She will have to start eating or face been taken out due to no energy. There is something wrong with her to even pick up what he said as anything other than I am that old I could be your father. It is a well knowing saying. She lost her dad, I lost my dad but if someone said that to me I wouldn't even associate it with my actual dad. The way she ignored him too (such a madam and completely rude) she will ruin the experience for everyone else. As for Jamie Lynn if she doesn't buck up and stop crying she can get out too. My favs are Josie, Danielle and Sam. I don't mind any of the others but that is who I would like to see make it to the final

Wonder if we are going to have another 2 celebs added in later on? Don't think normally surprise us with this?

I cannot believe that not one person stood up for Fred. Shows how afraid they all are of being cancelled.

Nella is a bleeping hole, she's done it for airtime and its backfired massively. I cannot see any way she could ever be defended for the way she behaved. It was utterly disgusting, completely classless and so entitled.

Reactions: 31
@Restless Native Makes it all the more delicious when they duck up and fall out of a nightclub coked up/pissed up and their real selves come out to play as they try and leather a bouncer or some random.

They also seem to forget Tattle and the like have tentacles everywhere - they all have neighbours after all :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The other thing that annoys me about Nella and JL is that you never see them do anything to help around the camp. Happy enough to call out anyone you feel is treating you like a "little girl" but then also happy for the others esp the guys to do all the work....

Reactions: 22

Love that you are calling him Tony like its his actual name 🤣 He might as well just change it at this point because no one knows or remembers his real one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t agree with them getting their full fee if they only stick it out for 72 hours.
Imagine if every single one of them decided to leave after 72 hours, there’d be no programme?
If you walk you should just get paid a percentage of your full fee for how many days you did.
For example, say their fee is £100,000 for the 3 weeks, that would make a daily rate of £4762.
If they quit after 72 hours/3 days then they get 3 x their daily rate = £14,286. I bet they’d stay then. Paying in full after 72 hours gives them no incentive to stay. If they’re voted off they get their full fee because it wasn’t their choice to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe that not one person stood up for Fred. Shows how afraid they all are of being cancelled.

Nella is a bleeping hole, she's done it for airtime and its backfired massively. I cannot see any way she could ever be defended for the way she behaved. It was utterly disgusting, completely classless and so entitled.
I think the trouble is none of them heard the comment at dinner originally and then when Fred started the conversation the following morning it was one on one so they weren’t involved again. Therefore they don’t actually know has caused this explosion so how to react and whose side to take.
They are all standing back and not getting involved because they don’t understand it’s origins and think it will blow over (Grace said as much in the bush telegraph)
Without itv showing the context around the conversation at dinner us viewers wouldn’t have a clue either and I think more would side with Nella
---
I don’t agree with them getting their full fee if they only stick it out for 72 hours.
Imagine if every single one of them decided to leave after 72 hours, there’d be no programme?
If you walk you should just get paid a percentage of your full fee for how many days you did.
For example, say their fee is £100,000 for the 3 weeks, that would make a daily rate of £4762.
If they quit after 72 hours/3 days then they get 3 x their daily rate = £14,286. I bet they’d stay then. Paying in full after 72 hours gives them no incentive to stay. If they’re voted off they get their full fee because it wasn’t their choice to leave.
I’m pretty sure that was only introduced after Gemma Collins walked as well. I think she got her full fee for jumping out a plane and one night in camp

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely done now. I can’t see any redemption unless she truly realises what she did and apologises profusely. What a true gent Fred is to apologise for something he really did not need to apologise for, and such a genuine apology as well. He looked mortified to have offended her.

It was such a non issue though. If she had a problem she should’ve said from the off instead of stewing on it overnight and then deciding to boot off. Poor Fred didn’t even know what he’d said. Absolute flake.

Reactions: 19
I loved ITV being like "we have the receipts Nella" and showing the clip in its entirety.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.