I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a tattoo for my brother, and when someone says aw that’s a lovely tattoo I say thank you and tell them it’s for my dead brother. 😂 just to see that exact face 😂 I’m a witch 😂
I didn't tell many people outside our close group when my Mum died as we didn't like each other plus she was a horrible person. When I meet someone I haven't seen for years and they ask how Mum is I just say 'Dead'. Their face is a picture but I've got a weird sense of humour :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I must be due on because I’m eating my snacks crying feeling sorry for witch Nella at that trial.

(Snacks are white chocolate Cookies dipped in that hazelnut crème that tastes like the inside of a bueno)

my cat also thinks there’s something wrong with me because I’ve gone from laughing, to being angry to crying in a very short space of time.

9514EA17-8892-45E8-866F-51B4046D43CC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF, I keep thinking you are all calling Marvin JLS, just realised its Jamie.
Nella is a cow, overly dramatic. She was always going to say IACGMOOH in trials, that secures you doing every trial, loads of airtime for her screeching and wailing.
I keep thinking JLS is Marvin too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grace Dent looking dog rough today. 🐕
[/QUOTE]
She reminds me of the old chap from the film UP with those glasses.

Have we got any tea on Grace? She's a peculiar character.

Nella was always going to be people's marmite but after her childish outburst on tonight's show I think she's just lost all the lovers! I've instantly gone off her. Comments like the one Fred made do sometimes hit you in the stomach if you're feeling sensitive after you've lost a parent but it was innocently said and she's a dick for making that in to a big drama that didn't warrant that reaction. Can't see her apologising either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I follow one of Marvin’s cousins who is fairly big on Youtube and she got her husband’s number by stealing his phone too. Must be a Humes thing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't tell many people outside our close group when my Mum died as we didn't like each other plus she was a horrible person. When I meet someone I haven't seen for years and they ask how Mum is I just say 'Dead'. Their face is a picture but I've got a weird sense of humour :LOL:
😂😂😂 it’s the cogs turning for me. My mum is also a witch who I don’t see and when anyone I haven’t seen asks me how she is I say I wouldn’t know 😂 again… cogs turning with no context is bleeping fantastic 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ why even assume that’s going to be the case? She’s a dick we all get it but it’s as if you’re saying all black people do this, she hasn’t even come out yet!
I think they may be referring to the infighting on Twitter/X

Grace Dent looking dog rough today. 🐕
She reminds me of the old chap from the film UP with those glasses.

Have we got any tea on Grace? She's a peculiar character.

Nella was always going to be people's marmite but after her childish outburst on tonight's show I think she's just lost all the lovers! I've instantly gone off her. Comments like the one Fred made do sometimes hit you in the stomach if you're feeling sensitive after you've lost a parent but it was innocently said and she's a dick for making that in to a big drama that didn't warrant that reaction. Can't see her apologising either.
[/QUOTE]
Even if their wires got crossed, he apologies and she tore him apart. Completely unwarranted and completely disproportionate reaction to have

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.