I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace sat there listening to the plane story knowing full well she joked about it on Twitter at the time haha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
When she said, "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here", why did they get her out of there? She's hardly a celebrity...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Flip me Nella overreacted. Fed simply meant that he is old enough to be her dad.

People say that all the time

Ignoring someone is not accepting their apology.

Reactions: 25
Right, I'm trying to.keep up with comments as not watching tonight. What is nellas beef with Fred? Like what happened?

Reactions: 2
I follow one of Marvin’s cousins who is fairly big on Youtube and she got her husband’s number by stealing his phone too. Must be a Humes thing haha
“How did you get together with dad?”
“He changed all my contacts in my mobile to his number!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't understand why you'd even try to engage nigel with conversation

he's just a disgusting person

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Fred looked thrilled at the thought of Sammy boy a) organising his stag do and b) inviting himself to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Urgh Solomon.

I saw an old celeb dinner date the other day pre Swash Solomon and Joe I'm the most cockney laddddd to ever walk the planet said he had been out with loads of girls, and he was now going for personality.

Good to know Stace.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just don't understand why you'd even try to engage nigel with conversation

he's just a disgusting person
Would you not be interested in picking his brain and asking him some interesting questions in a non political setting????

I think I’d love to ask him a few things!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think they’ve ever revealed her real name, not sure why she doesn’t want her real name out there

I remember when they were both on Celeb Gogglebox and Fred kept calling her fruitcake
Noooo it is a given nickname I think he gave her. She doesn’t use her real name on social media

Reactions: 4
Right, I'm trying to.keep up with comments as not watching tonight. What is nellas beef with Fred? Like what happened?
He said last night he could be her dad (as in he’s old enough to be her dad). She took offence as her dad is dead and she lost it. Then when he tried to explain he meant it as an age difference thing she said you won’t baby me etc.
she’s bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.