I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait till nella is voted out & they play that bit back to her & I hope she apologises!

Reactions: 31
Stop sobbing Spears you knew you had to go in without your precious kids go back to them then.

Reactions: 13
If JLS couldn’t handle shows in America why the duck has she flew to Australia, just suffered 6 weeks of Yinrun wailing can she not be the same

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, I've had friends say "your Mum" to me and then go into absolute panic mode 🙈 and I'm like...it's fine lol if someone directly insulted a parent at me....then different story but if someone made a non direct comment like Fred did....absolutely not. It's a figure of speech
I have a tattoo for my brother, and when someone says aw that’s a lovely tattoo I say thank you and tell them it’s for my dead brother. 😂 just to see that exact face 😂 I’m a witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure about the Roxanne comparison. Roxanne is hated by basically everyone she’s ever worked with. I don’t think Nella’s there yet

Reactions: 4
Exactly. It was figurative.

When they do health checks on these contestants, they should do an IQ test to check they all have the basic communication skills.
Spot on!!!! Most are thick as mince, it’s shameful to know they walk amongst us.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.