I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine Sam’s behaviour could make the other person feel uncomfortable. I get he’s got ADHD etc but that doesn’t mean he can’t learn about the boundaries of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice that Nigel always wears one sleeve of his vest top slightly off his shoulder, almost flirtatiously. The little minx.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her best moment in camp she says was seeing Tony step on the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam is so desperate for a bromance. He’s tried a bromance with Marvin, with big Tone. I think it’s unrequited.

Reactions: 12
Tony looks like he’s had enough of Sam
He’s been smiling, laughing and hugging him all the way through tonight’s show. I think he likes him a lot but just finds him tiring at times, nothing wrong with that. He’s 10 years older so probably wants to look out for him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
i do like Sam but I’ve noticed he tries to put on a humble face when rambling on about being there. And it just looks like is is trying to look humble and failing.

Tony has the patience of a saint, I would have kicked him off me by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.