I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of here 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fred just going “brilliant” with a straight face on the trial still makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHAT THE duck???
It’s not suprising, he got a hammering on Twitter tonight. Started the episode off being a control freak not allowing anyone chose to do the task with Marvin when Nick and Sam also wanted to do it. He decided it was him with a comment to Sam that the men will do it.

The the final blow was telling Nick and Sam how they did a good job with dinner but Josie and Tony had nothing from him. Just came across a little misogynistic.

Reactions: 24
He might have been right but his manner was too direct and if I was Josie (who I'm not a fan of) I'd have wrapped the pan round his head.
Not once did he criticise the boys cooking.
Oh absolutely. He could have been more encouraging towards her which would have probably benefited the whole camp!

Reactions: 8
He might have been right but his manner was too direct and if I was Josie (who I'm not a fan of) I'd have wrapped the pan round his head.
I think it’s because Sam was actually paying attention and Nick can cook. Josie was just making tit up as she went along, ruined beans, kept asking for help then denying his help when it suited her. He’s direct but that’s exactly what they all need to do, they’re all being weak and refusing to speak up when there’s issues

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I never thought I’d end this year having seen Huw Edwards arse and having heard Nigel Farage singing ‘I’m too Sexy’

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Because they were well organised and doing it properly unlike bloody Josie

Reactions: 11
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤

Reactions: 38
I will also say that Fred knew they only made Josie the chef to wind him up anyway, she was deliberately trying to wind him up so why should he be nice to her? Forgetting that all 3 of the girls have been bitching about him for about a week and he still offered help. I’d have left her to duck it all up if I was him 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sam needs to stop running and jumping onto various people. He needs to stop making it all about him and respect boundaries. We know he can as he can on every other programme he has ever been on.
he is too full on - he is like an excitable puppy - It would get on my last nerve though😝

Reactions: 15
That’s twice now they have told them to get the pictures rather than hug 😂. I’m sure Frankie’s wife said similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤
My 5 votes are going for Tony Nick every night. Hopefully he might get the task and a bit more air time tomorrow 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.