Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I met Diane Langton (nana Mc Queen ) about 8 years ago at my therapist in Goa - massage, reflexology and lots of alternate therpies and we sat outside together and chatted about nothing really whilst waiting for appointment times. Although I recognised her I thought she was Adreanne Posta who used to be married to Graham Bonnett who I knew and she listened to my chat for ages before she told me who she was. She was lovely and I looked forward to our Sunday morning chats.
Love that. Nanna’s my fave and Diane’s episode of Only Fools is one of my favourites too

Reactions: 2

charlied0106

VIP Member
Firstly we can say what we want however many times we want

And how is it any different to the same comments other people constantly make about Josie, Danielle etc 🤷‍♀️
Indeed you can, but I find it boring. It'd be different if it was part of a discussion or a bigger post with something to read and reply to but but simply "I hate Sam" or "Sam's fake" bores me.
---
People just don’t like it when you speak out against someone with a disability. Same people who were saying people were racist for disliking Nella. I have ADHD myself and know lots of neurodivergent people and it’s people like Sam that give these things a bad stereotype. I don’t doubt there’s people like him to an Extent but he’s definitely overplaying it. These people are savvy and have been prepped beforehand. It’s gullible to think he hasn’t been given pointers on what will win him votes etc.
No. The same posts over and over bore me. I don't see the point. And I hated Nella FYI

Don’t care enough about the show anymore it’s pure shite but I’ve voted Tony, as a fellow scouser I wanna see him get the win if not I hope it’s Sam 🤞🏼

9Pine

VIP Member
Josie reminds me of Mrs Hinch - I wondered why she annoyed me so much, right from the start
Me too. I said the same a few threads ago. Imagine Hinch in there. I’d love it although not that she’d then think she was a confirmed ‘celebrity’!

• Heart

GlitterFluff

That trial was probably the only one I've paid attention to, felt the way they filmed it was fully chaotic and just taking the piss 😂 the way Sam just dropped into the water, the croc side eye and that weird cat on the chair 😂 felt Sam did a good job
It was the random ropey cat for me

• Haha

Friendsfanatic2022

I never thought of it that way until I read this. Could it be a case of making sure the girls don’t turn on him? A tactical move if so!
I thought the same thing, also the public viewing him badly if he says anything to the girls. Maybe not the case but I don’t think he wants to get on anyone’s bad side

JulesC

VIP Member
I get the impression it wouldn't bother her. She's probably heard it all before after previous reality show appearances. Her thick skin keeps her warm all the way to the bank. 😛 Danielle, who got nothing but praise for E/E, would be traumatised.
Unfortunately, you’re probably right ☹ I’m still holding out hope it might make her realise she’s a bitch even if she never admits to it in public. Unlikely she will change her ways but we live in hope!

They're very heavily regulated these day. Wasn't it an Ant & Dec fronted programme that came under a lot of scrutiny over phone votes and that's why they always have to say 'you're votes won't be counted but you may still be charged ' type things all the time now on phone in shows? Don't think it was IMAC but it may have been.
Loads of programmes were involved according to this but IAC was one of them

I personally don’t think the voting is fixed on any of these shows. They can manipulate everything but the actual result. They’d be finished if they were caught