Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Why do people assume who was in the bottom too? Is it because they do the “it might be you?” I’ve just always assumed they were trying to mix it up rather than they’re the bottom ones.

Reactions: 3

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I get the impression it wouldn't bother her. She's probably heard it all before after previous reality show appearances. Her thick skin keeps her warm all the way to the bank. 😛 Danielle, who got nothing but praise for E/E, would be traumatised.
I very much agree I do think Danielle would be traumatised to come out of a negative reception. I think she thinks that everyone loves her

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Nige is posh and well connected so has all sorts of people voting for him, from everyone in the Brexit party and all their relatives, everyone from his posh school, everyone from his social circuit etc. I think it’s partly his fan base keeping him in, although he does come across well!
---
By comparison say Danielle ONLY has her small family, say 10 friends and east Enders fans haha
If you can pay for multiple votes it could by quite easy for a celebrities management to set a budget and system to keep them in?

KatLit

VIP Member
Well I suppose with eastenders you are never sure if a character is actually dead or will return in a couple of decades 😂
I don't watch soaps but are people thick enough to think you can be dead, but alive somewhere else??!!!!😁