Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Yes, I thought that Nigel could have done that trial sitting in the cab, so it was mean and bullish of Tony to say he would do it, even though Nigel volunteered. Especially as Tony had just done a trial.

Yet they all had a go at Fred when he said he would do the trial despite others wanting it
Double standards there
They don't know what the trial involves until they get there. They're only given the name and then they'll try and work it out what it might be.

Reactions: 3

KTC

Chatty Member
Jamie's Dream School is how I know Danielle 😂 tbf, I remember her being my favourite on it

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Eirawen

VIP Member
I like Tony but…. not sure why he was backing up nasty Nella? She was a horror and he liked her …strange !

Also he pounced when Fred was keen to do the trails yet yesterday he shut down Nigel for the trial and wouldn’t let Nigel do it..
---
Snake Danielle out !
---
Snake Danielle out !
[/QUOTE]

Tony is alright but he can be angry he directs his anger more at men than women I think. I think he is an old fashioned kind of man who thinks women should be treated in a gentler manner to blokes. I doubt if he would talk to 2 women the way he talks to Ant and Dec,though he is funny with them.

Reactions: 2

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
When people start leaving one by one didn't they get one less minute to complete the trial ie say 6 people 6 minutes? Or have I made that up haha even though this probably wouldn't of been done in 6 mins tbf
You would think less time for less stars to get wouldn't you?

Reactions: 2