Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I can't bring myself to vote for Nigel tbh. I don't hate him and think he has acquited himself well but I do think he is immensely patronising and insincere a lot of the time. Always in politician mode. And I genuinely can't see ITV letting him win however they can wangle it.
Josie is a pain up the hole. And the edit she has got has been disgraceful.
Tony I'm not sure about. I find him funny but there is something a bit dark about him.
So reluctantly it's between Marvin and Sam for me.
Why what do you think is dark about him

Reactions: 1

Rach88

VIP Member
When people start leaving one by one didn't they get one less minute to complete the trial ie say 6 people 6 minutes? Or have I made that up haha even though this probably wouldn't of been done in 6 mins tbf

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
The judges on Strictly sometimes give the impression that they favour the BBC presenters and soap stars, although having a dance off makes it fairer. Do any of these shows - IAC, BB, Strictly - have a neutral judge counting the phone votes?

charlied0106

VIP Member
I know what you mean and how it could be slightly offputting, but that’s what he does in his private life and his relationships are his. I’m just going off of what I’ve seen of him in I’m A Celeb. He’s been funny caring and patient and he has been an all round good sport he is a lovely lad does a lot for charity, very down-to-earth and lovely to everyone he meets
And his trials are funny tbf lol
---
Absolutely fcking not!

Attachments

MrsJones83

VIP Member
When they reveal the voting stats at the end of the series, some of the “it might be yous” were not bottom 2 of the vote

They always say “in no particular order” so apart from who came bottom we can’t presume the other “it might be you” came 2nd bottom of the vote
That’s what I thought

Spanor511

VIP Member
This should be the final 3. It won’t though. Sam will win. Even though he’s contributed virtually nothing.