Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Oh someone was a bit slow moving the camera
We all got a full moon poor Tony he's been through enough and that's a guaranteed front page on the news 🤔😐
Good job he didn't turn around 🙈

Reactions: 1

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
If you can put aside all the Brexit stuff with Nigel, but not be conscious that he counts Trump as a friend and ally. I just don't buy him.

The judges on Strictly sometimes give the impression that they favour the BBC presenters and soap stars, although having a dance off makes it fairer. Do any of these shows - IAC, BB, Strictly - have a neutral judge counting the phone votes?
Yes they will have. Especially the ones where you still vote by calling a number

Peachsquish

VIP Member
They're very heavily regulated these day. Wasn't it an Ant & Dec fronted programme that came under a lot of scrutiny over phone votes and that's why they always have to say 'you're votes won't be counted but you may still be charged ' type things all the time now on phone in shows? Don't think it was IMAC but it may have been.
They have had problems with the voting before, also with the app saying vote to go in 2019 (digital spy link)
Screenshot_20231207_123727_Chrome.jpg

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Sorry but it was irritating me when reading 😅 it wasn't how many vowels or syllables it was how many consonants are there in I'm a celebrity get me out of here! Then Tony said about the vowel thing to explain how he got the answer!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Hmm not keen on this idea, think it will just be very fake with the whole joke being that Tony is grumpy 🙄
Being cynical, it could be that Sam plays up his behaviour so he’d get this sort of ‘bromance’ show?
Like they did with Jordan North and Bev Callard

Avenged7Fold

VIP Member
Hmm not keen on this idea, think it will just be very fake with the whole joke being that Tony is grumpy 🙄
Being cynical, it could be that Sam plays up his behaviour so he’d get this sort of ‘bromance’ show?
Nooooooooooo !!