Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
SAVE OUR NICK!

He’s an all round good egg, and we can’t let him go so soon. I know a lot of people want Teddy T to win, and he has a very good chance of winning, but Teddy T fans please vote Tony2 as he needs all the help he can get to get him a bit further along ❤
I have been voting for Nick as the poor guy has been invisible and not one of ITVs chosen ones. I will give him all my votes tomorrow ITV shouldn't be allowed to control this show by highlighting some campmates more than others.

Reactions: 30

Emxxx

VIP Member
Tony is dead to me now. I voted all 5 to Nigel. Can't believe I'm saying this, like I don't agree with his views but he's the most real person on the show.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jas19/2

Chatty Member
My thoughts on tonight’s episode, Josie really showcased her lack
Of intellectual capacity when she was having that conversation with Nigel and Tony, how she ever got that job on this morning I will never know because that is loosely journalism and being clued up on certain topics. If I was this mornings producer I will be thinking why is this girl, fronting our show.
I think Tony wants to go home he’s tired, fed up and losing patience with Sam rightly so he has tolerated him for the most part. I do sympathise with Sam with his ADHD, but I do think a large part of him is playing up to the cameras felt sorry for Nick getting voted out he was lovely I wanted him in final

• Heart

Sketchy

VIP Member
I can't for the life of me think who the hell is voting to keep that two-faced bitchy horror Danielle in.

... unless it's people like my sister who proudly boasted that she and her husband sat the other night voting for Nella to leave. She was mortified when I told her it was a vote to save yer fave. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I thought that was mean of Tony doing another trial when Nigel volunteered.
Unpopular opinion on here but I don't like Tony.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

oragisax

oh for fucks sake! I'm now convinced this is fix. My mum who's not anywhere near social media also think Josie is bully so I'm genuinely baffled who is voting for her

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I do think Fred was in the right about utilising the food properly, so I can see why he got so annoyed.
He might have been right but his manner was too direct and if I was Josie (who I'm not a fan of) I'd have wrapped the pan round his head.
Not once did he criticise the boys cooking.

Howdy

VIP Member
Danielle comes across as the kind of person who wants to be liked by everyone and never gives an opinion, just floats about going along with whatever people say to her, even if those things are contradictory – or in other words untrustworthy and two-faced.

Friendsfanatic2022

He might have been right but his manner was too direct and if I was Josie (who I'm not a fan of) I'd have wrapped the pan round his head.
Not once did he criticise the boys cooking.
I think it’s because Sam was actually paying attention and Nick can cook. Josie was just making shit up as she went along, ruined beans, kept asking for help then denying his help when it suited her. He’s direct but that’s exactly what they all need to do, they’re all being weak and refusing to speak up when there’s issues

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Shanaya

Just caught up tbf Fred sealed his fate but the Facebook huns (some of them) are starting to turn on danielle and Josie
Danielle and josie are quite bitchy tbh. Danielle also stirs the pot going from one person to the other. Although I suspect there’s nothing else to do in the jungle apart from that …

Friendsfanatic2022

I will also say that Fred knew they only made Josie the chef to wind him up anyway, she was deliberately trying to wind him up so why should he be nice to her? Forgetting that all 3 of the girls have been bitching about him for about a week and he still offered help. I’d have left her to fuck it all up if I was him 🤣

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
They are relying on Nigel for these questions

Made me laugh when he apologised for the noise and said they were having work done though 😂

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I’ve gone off Tony since the spinning car task. He was so annoying in the drivers seat. And then his stupid jibes at Nigel today. Grow up.

I’m clearly a fickle little bitch because I’m now rooting for Marvin after not being a fan of him for weeks 😂

However all my votes are going for big Nige ❤

Ps I’m still not over Nick leaving. If he was still in he would be having all my votes 🥹

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Just seen a comment on Danielle's Instagram (I don't follow just being nosey) from good old Jacqueline Jossa who apparently thinks it's ridiculous she's out and what on earth is going on with the viewers?
When Jossa won I also thought it’s ridiculous and what on earth is going on with the viewers! 😆

• Haha