I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think it's telling how tit this series has been if Jill wins. She's thoroughly tedious. Tbh the last time I thought there was a decent cast was Harry's season.
It’s like Strictly, they are running out of celebrities who either haven’t done it or not turned it down previously

Reactions: 9
It’s like Strictly, they are running out of celebrities who either haven’t done it or not turned it down previously
Very true and they don't switch up the format and it's too dated now. If anything, they've dulled it down actually and become too PC. Sad thing is they had some good names this year, they've just turned out crap. I really expected more from Mike and he's been one of the most pointless camp mates ever.

Reactions: 11
I know everyone is all against Matt and tories it’s getting boring now. We’ve gone in circles and he’s just got further and further when all the haters are like he’ll be first out. Don’t get me wrong I hope Jill comes second she’s nice enough but what have she done to warrant the winners title really 🤷‍♀️ it will definitely feel a little meh if she wins
To edit yeah he’s got a book he’s got to make a living. Every single one of them are on there for publicity etc. whether it’s more music albums for George and so on. Nobody is there and hoping it won’t help their career

Reactions: 14
Hahaha behave. We all do have different views on what’s entertaining and I don’t find Matt entertaining at all. Does not mean we are not intelligent or dim. How condescending.
Same, I don’t find him entertaining at all and think he's a bit socially awkward.

He's obviously hoping to launch a new career after the show and has a book coming out. Is he hoping for TV gigs like Michael Portillo? He'll be competing with Boris for spots in the media.

Reactions: 4
Well he’s a member of the Tory party so it kinda goes hand in hand to being an awful person.
Matt went into the jungle cause he knew his political career was almost over and shock, he has a book coming out it’s almost like he wanted publicity for it. 🙄
Also the Tory party could see their light dimming and they needed someone to be in the public eye and try and turn things around for them, which is seemingly working for most the people on this thread. The crocodile tears of “wanting forgiveness 🥲” for the affair but not everything else during covid times obviously worked on some people but won’t work on me, sorry.

And for me it’s Jill to win ☺
Just how much influence do you really think I’m a celebrity 2022 is going to have on General Election 2024? Millions upon millions of votes will change because a failed politician ate a sheep‘s cock on tv?

I think it’s pretty obvious that Matt went into the jungle for £400k. I don’t believe any of the celebrities are actually doing it for free and ”the experience” do you?

And just an observation. If you are in a headspace where you believe that one side of the political debate has a monopoly on evil (and presumably the other side has a monopoly on good) then you are heading for a very disappointing life experience. You will be ruled by evil 50% of the time a badly let down by good the other 50%.

I know everyone is all against Matt and tories it’s getting boring now. We’ve gone in circles and he’s just got further and further when all the haters are like he’ll be first out. Don’t get me wrong I hope Jill comes second she’s nice enough but what have she done to warrant the winners title really 🤷‍♀️ it will definitely feel a little meh if she wins
To edit yeah he’s got a book he’s got to make a living. Every single one of them are on there for publicity etc. whether it’s more music albums for George and so on. Nobody is there and hoping it won’t help their career
Yep hasn’t Jill recently retired and is now perhaps seeking “other opportunities”.

And her own future book is as inevitable as the setting of the sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And just an observation. If you are in a headspace where you believe that one side of the political debate has a monopoly on evil (and presumably the other side has a monopoly on good) then you are heading for a very disappointing life experience. You will be ruled by evil 50% of the time a badly let down by good the other 50%.
Definitely not in that “headspace” but thanks for the condescending lecture 🙄

I think the main thing that's put him as a front runner is his resilience. The bravery to go in there knowing everyone already hates you, then take everything they throw at you without ever biting back and still be happy to go and keep them fed. I wouldn't say he's particularly 'entertaining' no, but the public don't like bullies and do love an underdog.
What you're calling "bravery", I see as arrogance!

I love an underdog as much as the next person but all he's done is take a calculated risk to play on that sympathy (of the Great British public, who reliably rally and root for those hard done by). He is no victim and any attempts to come across as likeable are hollow and insincere.

And he HAS bitten back! What else would you call it when he coldly snubbed Chris in such spectacular fashion? Or even his reaction to Sue re his shaving mess?

Reactions: 12
I really think it's telling how tit this series has been if Jill wins. She's thoroughly tedious. Tbh the last time I thought there was a decent cast was Harry's season.
I think a lot of them held back after Matts arrival.
I actually really like Jill. I want her to win or Owen 🙈
Harry’s season was a good one, plus the trials in this one hasn’t been the best

Reactions: 7
I agree, Don’t like her obviously, but for a woman who’s over 40 and has had three kids she looks in good Nick. It’s her face that‘s distinctly average IMO. Maybe it was Martha Hancock who wrote them 😂 still think she was far more attractive than Gina but understand that there’s more to attraction than just looks.
NOT CONDONING THOSE COMMENTS FOR HALF A MILLISECOND they are horrible and misogynistic, but I think part of people’s vitriol is because she’s a cheat and if you’ve been cheated on it’s horrible. Matt is the same of course but I think she manipulated him.
Again, I don’t think she deserves those comments because of that and I do know that Matt has his own mind, but feel she has a game plan which is why people don’t take to her

Reactions: 2
What you're calling "bravery", I see as arrogance!

I love an underdog as much as the next person but all he's done is take a calculated risk to play on that sympathy (of the Great British public, who reliably rally and root for those hard done by). He is no victim and any attempts to come across as likeable are hollow and insincere.

And he HAS bitten back! What else would you call it when he coldly snubbed Chris in such spectacular fashion? Or even his reaction to Sue re shaving mess?
I really think you are giving him far too much credit as an actor, noone could keep it up for that long. And I'd call that human, noone is chipper 100% of the time. Lets say you are right, I lose nothing by giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I am proven wrong and he hasn't changed at all, then it is what it is, I'll move on and accept he's just a prick, as are many. But if I automatically write him off and he is a good guy, then now I'm a prick too. I'd rather assume the first.

• Heart
For the cyclone, I'm guessing it could be

Jill on the nearest star
Then Matt on the second
Owen the third
And Mike clambering to the top.

Mike's plenty of experience barging in a scrum. Should be really good tonight. Then I think Owen will be eliminated.
I'll be annoyed if they put Jill on the first just cause she's female.

Reactions: 6
Hahaha behave. We all do have different views on what’s entertaining and I don’t find Matt entertaining at all. Does not mean we are not intelligent or dim. How condescending.
Am OK with being condescending. I was replying to the person asking who was voting for “this piece of tit”. People who describe other humans in those terms do strike me as suffering with low intelligence . Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am OK with being condescending. I was replying to the person asking who was voting for “this piece of tit”. People who describe other humans in those terms do strike me as suffering with low intelligence . Sorry.
Nothing wrong with my intelligence but thanks for your concern.
sorry you’re offended by my word choice. I’ll call terrible people cunts next time and get the job done in fewer words. 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
NOT CONDONING THOSE COMMENTS FOR HALF A MILLISECOND they are horrible and misogynistic, but I think part of people’s vitriol is because she’s a cheat and if you’ve been cheated on it’s horrible. Matt is the same of course but I think she manipulated him.
Again, I don’t think she deserves those comments because of that and I do know that Matt has his own mind, but feel she has a game plan which is why people don’t take to her
Absolutely 100 per cent I think she manipulated him and used him and had no interest in him before he was someone important. I may be wrong of course, but that’s always how I’ve seen it. Her original game plan was I think to groom him as a potential future PM but now that not going to happen it will be to turn him into a celebrity political commentator like Ed Balls or Michael Portilo. She clings to him like a limpet so obviously doesn’t trust him either, and his new found popularity might mean she soon has competition. I don’t think he’s half as ‘in love’ with her as he makes out so watch this space.

• Sad
It was the more intelligent viewers that find Matt entertaining that irked me. I don’t find him entertaining at all. Does not mean I have low intelligence or dim.
I agree tho there is no need to describe someone as a piece of tit even if they ain’t your cup of tea, which he definitely isn’t mine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.