I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt lovers all over the country! 😜 The results clearly show he was never as hated as the left-leaning media wanted us to believe in the first place. Generated outrage, never real and certainly never widespread.

Spoiler: Conservatives are going to win the next GE too 🤣

I have to pause the screen on at least 4 or 5 of his shots every night just to drink in the gorgeous sight of him 😍
Classic Tory behaviour, avoiding the actual question

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me how they find Matt to be entertaining and a “worthy winner?” He was voted for by the public to do the trails cause he’s a piece of tit and they wanted to see him suffer.
I didn’t find him entertaining during them, he never interacted or joked with Ant and Dec like most contestants do, just keeping his head down and getting the stars isn’t entertaining to me.
I might as well be watching paint dry when he’s in the camp. I feel like I’ve been watching a different show to the all Matt lovers on this thread.
I think the main thing that's put him as a front runner is his resilience. The bravery to go in there knowing everyone already hates you, then take everything they throw at you without ever biting back and still be happy to go and keep them fed. I wouldn't say he's particularly 'entertaining' no, but the public don't like bullies and do love an underdog.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the main thing that's put him as a front runner is his resilience. The bravery to go in there knowing everyone already hates you, then take everything they throw at you without ever biting back and still be happy to go and keep them fed. I wouldn't say he's particularly 'entertaining' no, but the public don't like bullies and do love an underdog.
Agree with this. He’s also happy to get involved like the learning to dance with Scarlette

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me too. Just hearing him talk does it for me, he’s so articulate and has the most amazing vocabulary. You’d get proper intelligent conversation from him. Intelligent post sex pillow talk as well I reckon 😂😜
You do have it bad, don’t you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣you’ve been giving this way too much thought. Still, MATT TO WIN!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell me how they find Matt to be entertaining and a “worthy winner?” He was voted for by the public to do the trails cause he’s a piece of tit and they wanted to see him suffer.
I didn’t find him entertaining during them, he never interacted or joked with Ant and Dec like most contestants do, just keeping his head down and getting the stars isn’t entertaining to me.
I might as well be watching paint dry when he’s in the camp. I feel like I’ve been watching a different show to the all Matt lovers on this thread.
You have just described another human being as a piece of tit. Which is, ironically enough, a pretty crappy attitude to have. And it’s for precisely this reason that i wouldn’t mind if Matt won. Because it would piss off you and people like you immensely, which would in turn amuse me immensely for about 48 hours before we start getting IAC into perspective and realise it’s a silly reality TV show and not some sort of psuedo reflection on society.

Who do you think has eaten kangaroo balls with the most worthiness?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In terms of the bookies' odds, someone has to go in as favourite but nothing is set in stone!

I think it's fair that Jill was seen so favourably at the start but what really matters here is that she hasn't really put a foot wrong since.

As viewers have got to know her better, clearly lots of people are liking what they see. It's no longer just about the football (assuming that most people didn't really know her outside of footy). If she wasn't earning respect in the show then her short odds would've quickly drifted away.

A win has never been guaranteed and if Jill gets it, she totally deserves it. She's been the full package and embraced the whole experience - aced the trials, not shirked, a great sport who just mucked in and got on with everything and everyone with a lot of humour and a surprisingly quick wit but also....(and for me it's a biggy)...she's come across as a genuinely lovely person as well.

Go on, Jill!
Him and Gina have known each other since uni. Perhaps she didn’t fancy uni Matt - perhaps when he became a cabinet minister he became more attractive? Perhaps he always fancied her but she didn’t fancy him? Who knows but she and his wife were friends and they were all in the same social circle. Totes awks darlings. She’s walked away from a very wealthy husband but I think she’s been very successful in her career in her own right anyway and she can’t be with Matt for the money as I don’t imagine he’s wealthy on the same scale as her ex.

I think it’s because the more intelligent viewers prefer Matt. We all have different ideas of what “entertaining”” looks like. The rest of them are a bit on the dim side.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mine was Ian Wright, I thought he’d be a laugh but he was a grumpy git! This series Chris let me down, I used to love him on Radio 1 but he came across really bad on this!!
Mine was minty from EastEnders (cliff parisi) and noel edmonds was hyped up and they both did nowt 😂

Reactions: 8
Agree with this. He’s also happy to get involved like the learning to dance with Scarlette
And the karaoke :LOL: He doesn't take himself to seriously and generally just comes across as a nice man. Yeah he fucked up but does that make him evil and should it be held over him forever? Everyone makes mistakes and most of those deserve a second chance. Plus I highly doubt most who are happy to throw stones didn't also break some rules here and then (or would have if they thought they could have gotten away with it). I also think it's a bit daft anyone truly believes politicians at his level are making any major calls, they are mouthpieces at best.

Reactions: 6
Surely the whole point of signing up Matt Hancock for ITV was to generate excessive interest and to revive a dated elderly TV format which was past its sell by date? Making money from Covid again?

Reactions: 4
Matts just a good campmate, a team player, gets stuck in, doesnt witch, isnt bitter, forms unlikely bonds, helps out…just comes across well! The rest of them all come across as either bitchy, lazy, bitter or boring!
Jill defo deserves to win tho, she will need some media training for her monotone voice but i really hope she does well after this, she deserves it!
(surprised she rates david beckham so high as an lgbt footballer with all the qatar contoversy tho!)

Reactions: 7
Surely the whole point of signing up Matt Hancock for ITV was to generate excessive interest and to revive a dated elderly TV format which was past its sell by date? Making money from Covid again?
Precisely this. And the eejits who voted for him to do the trials and who are throwing hissy fits because he might make the final danced to the producers tune like marionettes on a string.

Look Pinocchio a Tory! Boo hiss…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Him and Gina have known each other since uni. Perhaps she didn’t fancy uni Matt - perhaps when he became a cabinet minister he became more attractive? Perhaps he always fancied her but she didn’t fancy him? Who knows but she and his wife were friends and they were all in the same social circle. Totes awks darlings. She’s walked away from a very wealthy husband but I think she’s been very successful in her career in her own right anyway and she can’t be with Matt for the money as I don’t imagine he’s wealthy on the same scale as her ex.

I think it’s because the more intelligent viewers prefer Matt. We all have different ideas of what “entertaining”” looks like. The rest of them are a bit on the dim side.
Hahaha behave. We all do have different views on what’s entertaining and I don’t find Matt entertaining at all. Does not mean we are not intelligent or dim. How condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have just described another human being as a piece of tit. Which is, ironically enough, a pretty crappy attitude to have. And it’s for precisely this reason that i wouldn’t mind if Matt won. Because it would piss off you and people like you immensely, which would in turn amuse me immensely for about 48 hours before we start getting IAC into perspective and realise it’s a silly reality TV show and not some sort of psuedo reflection on society.

Who do you think has eaten kangaroo balls with the most worthiness?
Well he’s a member of the Tory party so it kinda goes hand in hand to being an awful person.
Matt went into the jungle cause he knew his political career was almost over and shock, he has a book coming out it’s almost like he wanted publicity for it. 🙄
Also the Tory party could see their light dimming and they needed someone to be in the public eye and try and turn things around for them, which is seemingly working for most the people on this thread. The crocodile tears of “wanting forgiveness 🥲” for the affair but not everything else during covid times obviously worked on some people but won’t work on me, sorry.

And for me it’s Jill to win ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Him and Gina have known each other since uni. Perhaps she didn’t fancy uni Matt - perhaps when he became a cabinet minister he became more attractive? Perhaps he always fancied her but she didn’t fancy him?
Maybe she always fancied him and he wasn’t interested. As soon as he was, she was more than happy to leave her millionaire husband for her one true love?

He met Gina and his wife Martha at around the same time IIRC. All were at Oxford together, Gina was on his course but not sure about Martha. They’re both slightly older than him because he went to Uni a year early.

Reactions: 2
Matts just a good campmate, a team player, gets stuck in, doesnt witch, isnt bitter, forms unlikely bonds, helps out…just comes across well! The rest of them all come across as either bitchy, lazy, bitter or boring!
Jill defo deserves to win tho, she will need some media training for her monotone voice but i really hope she does well after this, she deserves it!
(surprised she rates david beckham so high as an lgbt footballer with all the qatar contoversy tho!)
Why does Jill deserve to win?

He met Gina and his wife Martha at around the same time IIRC. All were at Oxford together, Gina was on his course but not sure about Martha. They’re both slightly older than him because he went to Uni a year early.
The DM have pics of your foe in a bikini on the beach.

• Haha
I really think it's telling how tit this series has been if Jill wins. She's thoroughly tedious. Tbh the last time I thought there was a decent cast was Harry's season.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.