• Chris

Votes: 10 1.8%
  • Seann

Votes: 44 8.0%
  • Baba

Votes: 9 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show have hit new lows when there is montage of dec repeating get it in your bag . Wasting minutes

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion that may get me kicked off the thread - I don’t care for celebrity cyclone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Just googled what shows Mike been in did anyone see him on bear grylls? Is it worth a watch?

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhh it’s M and M for the dingo dollar πŸŸ‘πŸ”΄πŸŸ’πŸŸ πŸ”΄πŸŸ£πŸŸ€

Reactions: 5
Do people expect them to constantly one liner or something?

I liked the chat between Baba and Seann

Reactions: 21
Matt πŸ˜‚ that guy lacks coordination. I struggle to think what his coordination must be like in bed but I doubt it’s great πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚ sorry @Gym&Tonic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm slightly here for the mike and matt duo πŸŽ‰ i like mike so much better now sue isnt clinging on to his legs

Reactions: 23
I wonder why they no longer get 2 options of treats for the Dingo Dollars prize?

Reactions: 15
Aaaaahhhhh I want to scream with Owen going on about food all the frigging time 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.