I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a campmate you lot have been disappointed in? Mine is Larry Lamb. My own fault for thinking he’d be more like Mick Shipman and he wasn’t
Mine was Ian Wright, I thought he’d be a laugh but he was a grumpy git! This series Chris let me down, I used to love him on Radio 1 but he came across really bad on this!!

Reactions: 11
Mine was Ian Wright, I thought he’d be a laugh but he was a grumpy git! This series Chris let me down, I used to love him on Radio 1 but he came across really bad on this!!
Oh yeah. I said the same last night when I saw Ian at the England match that he was a disappointment for me

Reactions: 4
I've liked Mike since the beginning but after watching him in the trial with Matt I thought he was rude, sullen and grumpy, acting like he didn't want to be there. I don't know if it was because he was with Matt🤷🏻‍♀️

Seann on the other hand was quite funny last night, I know he's not to everyones taste but I feel that based on last night's episode, he should have stayed. Owen is just a one trick pony now moaning about the hunger.
I’m surprised no one has kicked off at Owen with all his moaning.

Reactions: 6
These are some of the comments under the DM article about Gina on the beach. I did not write them I promise you..
4A02B525-F274-4A61-AD4B-6D9E7FDB7107.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep, it's the nerdiness combined with the thought that this nerd is good in bed. I'm a nerd myself, love a man with brains
A man with brains doesn't always equal a nerd though 🙃 He's awkward physically which doesn't help me imagine him as an amazing lover.

These are some of the comments under the DM article about Gina on the beach. I did not write them I promise you..View attachment 1761936
People are a*rseholes and I don't even like the woman.

Reactions: 7
They are horrendous. How can people write that tit.
I agree, Don’t like her obviously, but for a woman who’s over 40 and has had three kids she looks in good Nick. It’s her face that‘s distinctly average IMO. Maybe it was Martha Hancock who wrote them 😂 still think she was far more attractive than Gina but understand that there’s more to attraction than just looks.

Reactions: 11
Jill put up as a winner from the start so nobody has a chance
In terms of the bookies' odds, someone has to go in as favourite but nothing is set in stone!

I think it's fair that Jill was seen so favourably at the start but what really matters here is that she hasn't really put a foot wrong since.

As viewers have got to know her better, clearly lots of people are liking what they see. It's no longer just about the football (assuming that most people didn't really know her outside of footy). If she wasn't earning respect in the show then her short odds would've quickly drifted away.

A win has never been guaranteed and if Jill gets it, she totally deserves it. She's been the full package and embraced the whole experience - aced the trials, not shirked, a great sport who just mucked in and got on with everything and everyone with a lot of humour and a surprisingly quick wit but also....(and for me it's a biggy)...she's come across as a genuinely lovely person as well.

Go on, Jill!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell me how they find Matt to be entertaining and a “worthy winner?” He was voted for by the public to do the trails cause he’s a piece of tit and they wanted to see him suffer.
I didn’t find him entertaining during them, he never interacted or joked with Ant and Dec like most contestants do, just keeping his head down and getting the stars isn’t entertaining to me.
I might as well be watching paint dry when he’s in the camp. I feel like I’ve been watching a different show to the all Matt lovers on this thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a campmate you lot have been disappointed in? Mine is Larry Lamb. My own fault for thinking he’d be more like Mick Shipman and he wasn’t
Melanie Sykes. I used to like listening to her radio show with Alan Carr. She was horrible in the jungle.

Reactions: 3
I agree that having Matt in there has saved this series.

Then again, the dynamics would have been very different if he wasn’t. I agree with Charlene’s LW supporters in that much – having him in there probably did ruin the experience for her.

Not sure whether she’d have been popular with the public even if he wasn’t though. Jury’s out on that one for me. What do the rest of you think?

I agree that having Matt in there has saved this series.

Then again, the dynamics would have been very different if he wasn’t. I agree with Charlene’s LW supporters in that much – having him in there probably did ruin the experience for her.

Not sure whether she’d have been popular with the public even if he wasn’t though. Jury’s out on that one for me. What do the rest of you think?
No I don’t think it made a difference to her popularity

Reactions: 8
Me too. Just hearing him talk does it for me, he’s so articulate and has the most amazing vocabulary. You’d get proper intelligent conversation from him. Intelligent post sex pillow talk as well I reckon 😂😜
This is crazy.. but I so look forward each night to IAC just to see MH.. WTAF is going on.. I think when he's talking it's to me personally as he is so engaging and interesting !! My heads all messed up , even bit jealous seeing Gina on the beach waiting for OUR man .. how dare she..😂😂😂😕. I may need a lobotomy after the series is finished !!! 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
I liked Matt's reaction in the bush telegraph when Owen and Chris only got one star in their trial the other day.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell me how they find Matt to be entertaining and a “worthy winner?” He was voted for by the public to do the trails cause he’s a piece of tit and they wanted to see him suffer.
I didn’t find him entertaining during them, he never interacted or joked with Ant and Dec like most contestants do, just keeping his head down and getting the stars isn’t entertaining to me.
I might as well be watching paint dry when he’s in the camp. I feel like I’ve been watching a different show to the all Matt lovers on this thread.
Matt lovers all over the country! 😜 The results clearly show he was never as hated as the left-leaning media wanted us to believe in the first place. Generated outrage, never real and certainly never widespread.

Spoiler: Conservatives are going to win the next GE too 🤣

This is crazy.. but I so look forward each night to IAC just to see MH.. WTAF is going on.. I think when he's talking it's to me personally as he is so engaging and interesting !! My heads all messed up , even bit jealous seeing Gina on the beach waiting for OUR man .. how dare she..😂😂😂😕. I may need a lobotomy after the series is finished !!! 😏
I have to pause the screen on at least 4 or 5 of his shots every night just to drink in the gorgeous sight of him 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.