I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over how different Frankie Bridge looks. She’s ruined her face

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The lucky ones are those who get voted out early as they get more time to spend in the hotel with their families and can go sightseeing etc - the ones who come out last don’t get much time to do the tourist things etc. so in a way they get paid and get a holiday - win, win - that is why I think CM and possibly BG want to be voted out - they don’t seem to be in there to win IMO

Reactions: 10
Loved that with Baba and Sean but why doesn't Baba or Sean do individual trials

Reactions: 9
The lucky ones are those who get voted out early as they get more time to spend in the hotel with their families and can go sightseeing etc - the ones who come out last don’t get much time to do the tourist things etc. so in a way they get paid and get a holiday - win, win - that is why I think CM and possibly BG want to be voted out - they don’t seem to be in there to win IMO
It is a fantastic place for a holiday, I would duck out ASAP if I had a regular job like some of them.

Reactions: 6
Well thanks for enlightening everyone about your pits and trumps sue 🙄
Matt looks like he wants that chat to end 😂
Don't blame him, it's gross. Like when she said she really needed a poo the other day.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.