I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah he’s just as bad as her. They’re like two secondary school bullies that just sit there whispering back and forth all day.
I think she thinks he’s the most popular and that’s why she’s always with him.

Reactions: 15
Why is Matt on cooking duty when he can't even make rice properly? Surely there's someone else in there that can cook 🤔

Reactions: 11
These comparisons between BG and Matt Hancock are baffling. People seem to be overlooking the fact that BG was punished for his crime and owns his mistakes, meanwhile Matt Hancock doesn’t regret any of his crappy actions yet he’s come up smelling of roses again. The only reason he’s in there is the £££ and to kickstart promotion of his book, if he wanted to change public perceptions he would’ve admitted his wrongs and apologised for his actions before now. I’ll never understand why itv thought giving a platform to someone like that was a good idea, never mind paying him to be there. It genuinely makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These comparisons between BG and Matt Hancock are baffling. People seem to be overlooking the fact that BG was punished for his crime and owns his mistakes, meanwhile Matt Hancock doesn’t regret any of his crappy actions yet he’s come up smelling of roses again. The only reason he’s in there is the £££ and to kickstart promotion of his book, if he wanted to change public perceptions he would’ve admitted his wrongs and apologised for his actions before now. I’ll never understand why itv thought giving a platform to someone like that was a good idea, never mind paying him to be there. It genuinely makes me sick.
And now all these blindfolded fans of his are blaming a team behind all his decisions like he’s just some sort of innocent puppet? People worry me!!! Look at the state of the country!!!

Reactions: 4
Why did Chris go on I'm a celeb when he has no intention of doing trials? And even when he does he can't hack it at all.

Reactions: 17
He did not own his mistake we watched him basically deny and minimise it to Scarlett when she brought it up telling them "if I had done it, I wouldn't be here" Yet in a court of law he was found guilty and went to Prision. That's not what I call owning it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He did not own his mistake we watched him basically deny and minimise it to Scarlett when she brought it up telling them "if I had done it, I wouldn't be here" Yet in a court of law he was found guilty and went to Prision. That's not what I call owning it.
I don’t think he minimised it, he admitted to everything except the radiator detail and I imagine a lot of that conversation was cut during editing? Either way the assault was appalling and I don’t think the part he denied made any difference to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
🙌🏻 plus as soon as he’s out of there, he won’t reference anyone who voted for him or be thankful. He’ll be back in his ignorant, self righteous world. Playing the public like a fiddle. I got to see his games first hand 3 years ago unfortunately - that leopard doesn’t change his spots and those who vote for him have got a serious amount to reflect on when you think of why he’s well known enough to be there.

Reactions: 10
Why did Chris go on I'm a celeb when he has no intention of doing trials? And even when he does he can't hack it at all.
He said on his radio show that he was kind of pushed into it. He told them no.way he'd do.it as he's scared of everything but they forced him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.