I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread moves so fast 😂

Delighted she's gone. Sue next.
Boy George is a dope. Can't help but like Eoin.

I think I fancy Mike a bit.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Facially, Mike Tindall reminds me a bit of Tom Kerridge, the chef. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Charlene's journalist excuse was an obvious saving face tactic.

Chris Moyles showed the real side of him to Sean Walsh today. This is the same man that called Nicola Roberts ugly on air, stopped Cheryl Cole' live lounge recording midway saying it was awful, did a parody of Pixie Lotts song saying it was about Coventry.

He had many ofcom complaints in his time. I thought he acted like he has ADHD.

Matt Hancock is being voted to stay in by those who want to enrage the haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was a great episode. Good to see the back of bossy patronising Charlene and her desperate excuses. She talks a lot of bollocks.
Seann is very odd. Did not understand his problem with Scarlette and everyone hating him. Where did all that come from? Something has been edited out perhaps.
Why does everyone else go to Sue for comforting words?She just spouts insincere platitudes.
BG not wanting to be two-faced. It’s a bit late for that. At least it made for an excruciating conversation though. He is making Matt look good.
mike is shaping up well as camp leader.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
ITV London regional news just briefly mentioned Charlene's departure (from IAC) as their "And finally" story, just before the local weather! They must be embarrassed of her! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Charlene's journalist excuse was an obvious saving face tactic.

Chris Moyles showed the real side of him to Sean Walsh today. This is the same man that called Nicola Roberts ugly on air, stopped Cheryl Cole' live lounge recording midway saying it was awful, did a parody of Pixie Lotts song saying it was about Coventry.

He had many ofcom complaints in his time. I thought he acted like he has ADHD.

Matt Hancock is being voted to stay in by those who want to enrage the haters.
Chris was just doing what Seann had done to Chris earlier.

Reactions: 5
I'm always surprised by Mike's voice on the very occasional time we hear it. Much higher pitched and gentler than I imagined.

Reactions: 8
Why do people like Mike so much? He seems like a right boring bastard from what I can see?🤔
After reading all the threads i thought i was the only one who disliked Mike. Theres something off about him i cant put my finger on. (Sorry to everyone who loves him)🙃

Reactions: 30
She kept going on about how could she do a future interview with MH after she has shared a 'room' with him.

Ffs it's a light entertainment TV show and if you thought that deep about it all, you shouldn't have gone in. As well as you being crap at the one and only trial you did.
Yep, I knew all along she was fibbing bout the spider in the RV scaring off. also if she is on Loose Women panel how is she impartial?

Reactions: 22
Yep, I knew all along she was fibbing bout the spider in the RV scaring off. also if she is on Loose Women panel how is she impartial?
She claims she’s the host so therefore impartial and not on the panel. Yet she bloody gives her opinion too. So that’s a load of balls.

Reactions: 31
The others may have faults but BG is just nasty, so nasty that he can’t even hide it.

Reactions: 23
Really surprised to read that Charlene is only 42. No idea how old her kids are but I honestly thought she was in her early to mid 50s.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Why do people like Mike so much? He seems like a right boring bastard from what I can see?🤔
Are you me? I thought I was a witch! Mike hasn’t spoken in what seems like 4 days. And I don’t find him fit, I’m sorry but he looks like a leather handbag, he needs some Botox, a facial and SPF asap

he’s only 44 but I thought he was about 60!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
They are disgusting with double standards, cheaters, those who went to prison didn't Ant also get done for drink driving. Charlene is just a twit so glad she went. So bang out of order with the chocolate with Matt too but all supportive with the two stars. Owen said he doesn't even know anything about politics so what's his issue with Matt? He has got more stars then all of them. Aways had a view in life to treat people how you would like to be treated they are just making themselves look bad. Sue to leave next please.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Just watched Ant & Dec on insta, their post show thingy - didn’t watch it live… anyway am rambling🤣 They confirmed Sue was in the bottom two…. I thought when they said in no particular order that meant everyone but the evictee… the bottom two are really the bottom two… well blow me down with a feather… get packing Eileen Grimshaw Sue, it might be you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Are you me? I thought I was a witch! Mike hasn’t spoken in what seems like 4 days. And I don’t find him fit, I’m sorry but he looks like a leather handbag, he needs some Botox, a facial and SPF asap

he’s only 44 but I thought he was about 60!
Yeah he looks older than my boyfriend who is 58 (and still fit as duck). I don't get the fancying of him but each to their own. He seems like he'd be a good laugh on a night out though, and I think he, for whatever reason, is being edited out a lot.

Just watched Ant & Dec on insta, their post show thingy - didn’t watch it live… anyway am rambling🤣 They confirmed Sue was in the bottom two…. I thought when they said in no particular order that meant everyone but the evictee… the bottom two are really the bottom two… well blow me down with a feather… get packing Eileen Grimshaw Sue, it might be you 😂
Ooh good to know. So Sue, tomorrow night... "it might be you!". Fingers crossed. I'm just glad it was Charlene tonight though.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.