I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if charlene goes on loose women and says something she didn’t say to matts face she’s a big fat pussy. isn’t that ur job, being a journalist and all opening ur mouth.

nonetheless, GOOD RIDDANCE
It will be the usual defence of "oh they must have cut that bit out" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you don't watch ant and decs insta live after the show, you need to. It is funnier than the actual show by far

Reactions: 20
Not going to lie, I wouldn't have minded Charlene doing a few more trials. But no loss if there's not a public vote for the next one.

At least she was booted out right after that disaster of a day, and she knows it.

Reactions: 25
There is no difference between the RV or any of the other sleeping spaces on camp . Ridiculous excuse from Charlene . If she felt compromised professionally by Matts presence she could have left staright away. Not buying it

Reactions: 47
She will get a shock when she watches the episodes back and sees all the batching about how bossy she was.

Reactions: 32
if charlene goes on loose women and says something she didn’t say to matts face she’s a big fat pussy. isn’t that ur job, being a journalist and all opening ur mouth.
So she's banging on about impartiality but are Journos not expected to be honest and transparent too?

She basically lied about her reason for not sleeping in the RV. Surely the dishonesty is worse than fraternizing with the Hancock in the first place?!

Reactions: 32
I don’t care what anyone says, I was rooting for Matt and I think I will be throughout the series. I don’t agree with his politics but he brought home most of the meals they have eaten in there so fair play and I hope he stays in👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just catching up on the trial. BG is a dick but he did crack me up when he said 'scuse me babe' to a crab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The only ones I'm looking forward to watching are Mike, Matt and Scarlette.

Gone off Seann and Owen tonight

Don't mind Jill and Baba and Sue

Dislike and hope they're out soon - BG, CM,

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m disgusted at Boy George tonight!
It was the “omg are you obsessed with me” line. Gave me Regina George vibes. He’s a nasty piece of tit

Ooh I just come up with..
Boy George?! More like Regina George!!!
Next thread title?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My faves Mile, Matt, Scarlette and Jill
Not bothered Owen
Dont like BG, Sue Chris

Forgot Baba, he is in the like category

Reactions: 14
I bet she's seething that she is out first and therefore deemed more unpopular than Matt!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My favourites are Owen, Scarlet and Babatonde. Closely followed by Mike and Gill

I'm.in the minority but I hate it when all they do is argue. Its boring. But at the same time this lot didn't get on well enough to make it amusing either. It's like they just sat around waiting to either do a trial or to be evicted in two weeks

Reactions: 6
Why do people like Mike so much? He seems like a right boring bastard from what I can see?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Sue out next she thinks she's liked because of Corrie...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.