I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AEDACF03-89F6-411C-8B2B-EABEC0ECAD47.jpeg
the tv i’ve been dying to see. i want to see some failure now. i want to see rows because they’ve failed tasks 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Before IAC I thought he was sex on legs and I still think he’s sex on legs so nothing has changed for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No he
Pool or Pridd
Boris Johnson made him look good during the pandemic though
[/QUOTE]
No drakeford Definitely didn't come off good in our news over here. He killed so many businesses especially the lockdown last Christmas when Boris decided to not implement any more lockdown but drakeford shut so much which made no difference. Turned out wales had even higher covid than England and they was free and not limited to how many they could have at Christmas. He was just doing the opposite to Boris. He is even bigger dick in real life but that's a long story

Reactions: 7
The most insufferable people make the best TV unfortunately. No one gets kicks from people sat around camp holding hands and singing Kumbaya. We could do with a few Kim Woodwards in camp 😎
Oh I agree, it's boring otherwise. Was just saying i can't stand Kim either.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Before IAC I thought he was sex on legs and I still think he’s sex on legs so nothing has changed for me.
Is it just his looks? Or looks, personality and the whole package? Is he your usual type IRL? I'm intrigued and appalled in equal measure! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.