Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
When are people going to realise that Matt isn’t bothered by the trials, he nails them and he gets the stars. This is just getting boring! We need people who are shit at the trials so they don’t get much to eat! That’s when it will all kick off! When they are all feeling hangry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

trishy

I don't buy the whole 'we did what we could in the circumstances' bullshit. There was reams of criticism at the time that the UK was one of the most poorly prepared western countries for a ~predicted~ pandemic, having chosen not to remodel its strategy including not storing enough PPE. My mum had to use goggles from the local high school's chemistry labs on her rounds FFS. He was Health Secretary, the responsibility for that lies at his door.

I wasn't so bothered before - we all know it's for money and a tabloid career - but seeing his revolting fake crying and his frankly offensive explanations - fucking LOVE!! Tell that to your poor kids you bellend - he can fuck right off.

And breathe. Looking forward to some actual entertainment from the other contestants who at least wear their sociopathy in a more palatable manner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Someone made a really good point on Twitter below:

Which 'celeb' is gonna take one for the team and question Mike on Prince Andrew & Boy George on his jail time & Sue Cleaver on her drink driving charges & Chris Moyles publicly offering to take 16 year old Charlotte Church's virginity?

• Wow
Reactions: 51

BDY_97

VIP Member
Seeing some people try to defend Matt and openly declare that they like him is so strange to me. Are people forgetting that he was part of a group who basically contributed towards the deaths of thousands by releasing them into care homes when covid was at its absolute peak, among many other shit decisions? This is the man who was running off to have an affair while telling us we had to stay in our homes and stopping us from seeing loved ones in their final moments, that’s unforgivable for me and he doesn’t deserve any second chances as far as i’m concerned. This act he is putting on is the fakest thing I have ever seen yet people are falling for it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I have second hand embarrassment from Charlene standing outside the telephone box repeating everything Mike was saying 🙄🙄

why does she interfere in everything? Sort of person who would get right on my tits especially being around her 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
I wish Boy George would shut the fuck up. He’s getting boring now. You’re on I’m a Celebrity for three weeks. Matt is now the camp leader for a few days. You are in a gameshow - it’s not like he’s ruling the country. In a couple of weeks you will say goodbye to each other at the after party and then never have to see each other again. Grow up and get on with it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Absolutely love Boy George 😘
Weird how people complained about him being quiet and then kicking off when he opens his mouth. Haters will always hate 😂
We hate him (well not hate, but strongly dislike) because he’s a massive hypocrite who’s acting like he’s never done anything wrong and has had his nose out out of joint because he’s not the biggest star in there. Someone really needs to pipe up and ask him about the time he went to prison... 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38

coconochanel

VIP Member
Thank you @Carpediem69 for doing the new thread (y). Anyway Matt fucked up but it wasn't just him the whole bloody Government fucked up but they need to let it go on this show or its going to become the bloody politic Matt show and no one wants to watch that for two weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

rivermonster

VIP Member
There's no point in asking Mike that, he'll have been warned to talk about anything the portrays the RF in a negative way. So no talking about Andrew, Harry and Meghan, anything like that.

Also, Chris Moyles is a creep.
To be fair what Adrew did is nothing to do with Mike whereas the other 3's actions were their own doing.

Reactions: 36

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Anyone else kinda miss the after show? I don’t want to watch it every night but I miss like bonus clips from camp, having people there discussing the episode and they used to ask questions to celebs in the bush telegram too. Idk I just feel like it could have been on a couple nights a week to fill time 😂

Reactions: 35

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Matt being cast in this has ruined it or at least ruined this thread.

If I want politics I go to the politics thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

mags

VIP Member
The producers are also grinning from ear to ear with the publicity, the ad revenue, and the press coverage, much more than is possibly warranted for a show that otherwise is headlined by a knobhead 1980s pop star, a geriatric Corrie star, a Lionesses substitute and Charlene F*****g White.
A Lionesses substitute?!!!

As football is so beloved in this country, coupled with the Lionesses popularity and Jill's contribution to the game, I think that she's a fantastic and timely choice for the show.

She's England's second most capped International player, out of both the women's and men's games. She may not have played the full 90 minutes in her last games but that hardly detracts from her achievements and career as a whole or her suitability as a campmate. She's hardly a washed up hasbeen and deserves more airtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
People seriously dislike Charlene on here! I only see her on Loose Women sometimes and she can definitely be irritating on there but those who don't watch that have formed a really quick dislike. What is it? Surely not just the cooking thing? I'm curious.
She comes across as a forceful nosey bully. Like she tries to portray a strong feminist but is really a snowflake who likes to get offended by everything and fight for everything. So unlikeable

Reactions: 33

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I’d have more respect for BG if he actually voiced his frustration to Matt himself rather than constantly moaning to other campmates behind his back, burdening them. Stop being two-faced and give us the entertainment we want, so you can say you earned your fee, or shut it and submit!

Reactions: 32

Laika1234

VIP Member
My vote has changed from Charlene to Seann - I just can’t stand him and the desperate attempts for air time ie talking to himself, the ridiculous laugh or that ridiculous jump and scream into the shower.

Reactions: 32

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Matt again ffs!!!! 😴 Not only is it getting boring but Matt isn’t bothered! He isn’t scared, he isn’t struggling, he gets the stars so it’s not exactly the punishment for him that people think is it? 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Hearing Mike saying he slut dropped in front of Princess Anne in a pair of boxers that said "nibble my nuts"😂

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Matt has proved that the challenges don't faze him and is more than capable of winning stars. Let the others have a go it's better when they start to get hungry as that's when the arguments start . I want to see Charlene do something as she is so full of herself and let's give Jill a chance to shine.