I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But there’s unanswered romantic questions in the old thread 😭 🦘

To be fair if we want to discuss Matt we should probably go on his own thread, he’s had enough exposure on the show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One last thing about Matt. Someone commented on a friends Facebook post to say she is keeping voting for him as she hates yum. But surely seeing him enjoy it is besides the point?

Reactions: 6
One last thing about Matt. Someone commented on a friends Facebook post to say she is keeping voting for him as she hates yum. But surely seeing him enjoy it is besides the point?
She probably doesn’t watch it and doesn’t know :)

Reactions: 1
The worst camp mate for me this year is Boy George. I hate how he scurries people over to the side and witches about others. He’s so two faced, complains about stuff for NO reason

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Matt is no Angel, to rise in politics whatever party you are in you have to be a knob.

I do kind of admire the guts it takes to expose oneself in the public domain despite being such a hate figure.

I feel Matt has been quite Frank with campmates, hasn’t risen to jibes.

Don’t royalties from the upcoming book go to NHS charities. He did take in 7 Ukrainian families to help with the war.

He is not all bad, still a politician though, but seems to be a bit more honest than some of the campmates!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
How do we know how many votes people get seems very funny that he has not been voted for , perhaps the producers read on here lol 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I sympathise but on the other hand she also had it on her socials so whilst understandably proud she obviously did flaunt it more than she claims in the article. Marginally less embarassing than people who put BSc on their Facebook profile I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen
The problem Hollie had was on the first episode. They all landed and were using a walkie talkie, and everyone said their name but Hollie added MBE after her name while totally feeling the imposter syndrome around the other celebs. She should have just said nothing but she played stupid games and got stupid prizes

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The problem Hollie had was on the first episode. They all landed and were using a walkie talkie, and everyone said their name but Hollie added MBE after her name while totally feeling the imposter syndrome around the other celebs. She should have just said nothing but she played stupid games and got stupid prizes

100% this. Instantly that put me off her

Reactions: 14

IIRC people also mentioned it more because Mo had a bigger title than her but he didn’t call himself Sir Mo Farah CBE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she was nervous, had seen the titles said Hollie Arnold MBE so just parroted it.

Reactions: 4
The worst camp mate for me this year is Boy George. I hate how he scurries people over to the side and witches about others. He’s so two faced, complains about stuff for NO reason
Agreed. And if I was in there and was rudely awoken every morning to him moaning and groaning and panting like a dog I'd be letting him have it!! 👊👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on last nights episode. I hope the threesome doing the trial fail miserably and go back with very little. Lets get some griping and friction in the camp. Too many people sitting pretty. Charlene is a snake and BG is a tit stirrer. I think the fun needs to begin as its v dull viewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Reminds me of our old poisonous neighbour when we were kids, a track worn to morning mass every day , novenas, trips to Rome, Holy land, Lourdes, Fatima and the nastiest nastiest being that ever was , looking down on single parents, poc, divorcees, etc BG and his chanting then his bitching 🙄 not a good advertisment for inner peace or whatever he supposedly gets from it…

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.