I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hawthorn ๐Ÿ˜‚ and you ? Live in Rhydyfelin ๐Ÿ˜‚
Another welshie here. Barrybados!
[/QUOTE]
Ooh about 40 mins on train from me ๐Ÿ˜‚
All these names and all everyone is thinking of is fireman Sam๐Ÿ˜‚ now gavin and Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she should be given a forfeit for not following the rule of her sleeping in the RV!
All the others are having to carry out their camp duties
I do wonder now Matt didnโ€™t get voted for the trial she has a dramatic u-turn and is in their tonight ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ok seriously what do they eat for breakfast & lunch cause i was thinking about sue with her diabetes. she must have to eat otherwise her sugars would be going crazy, she canโ€™t just be waiting for dinner if they donโ€™t win the dollars for a snack

Reactions: 16
ok seriously what do they eat for breakfast & lunch cause i was thinking about sue with her diabetes. she must have to eat otherwise her sugars would be going crazy, she canโ€™t just be waiting for dinner if they donโ€™t win the dollars for a snack
Rice and Beans but Iโ€™m sure Sue has separate food, think people have in the past. Rice is no good for a diabetic so they must be giving her something similar thatโ€™s carb free! Iโ€™m assuming sheโ€™s type 2?

Reactions: 8
Rice and Beans but Iโ€™m sure Sue has separate food, think people have in the past. Rice is no good for a diabetic so they must be giving her something similar thatโ€™s carb free! Iโ€™m assuming sheโ€™s type 2?
Dust!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A fi hefyd ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ
A finne,๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ Cymraeg yw fy iaith gyntaf.

[QUOTE="TC14, post: 12650607, member: 59190 Such a nasty drama queen looking to be cock of the walk in there and trying to get the camp mates to totally segregate MH from the group! It's quite uncomfortable to watch tbh!! He has quiet witches with them individually about Matt kind of pressuring them to agree with him....

[/QUOTE]
Just call him cock and leave it at that, he is a gas lighter.

Reactions: 6
How on earth did Baba get more votes than Charlene
Probably because after Mattโ€™s trial yesterday Baba said heโ€™d have shouted โ€œIโ€™m a celebrity get me out of here.โ€
Itโ€™ll be so funny if he does that tonight.

Reactions: 9
ooh I donโ€™t watch it. Are they happy with Charlene ๐Ÿ˜‚

Omg Iโ€™m From ponty ๐Ÿ˜‚ he definitely is.
Absolutely despise that man. Absolute prick
Ooo fab Iโ€™m Welsh as well from Cardiff

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's insufferable too. I also wonder why no one proofreads these articles before releasing them, full of errors. As you were.
The most insufferable people make the best TV unfortunately. No one gets kicks from people sat around camp holding hands and singing Kumbaya. We could do with a few Kim Woodwards in camp ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kim Woodburn is amazing with words. I can still hear her calling Danielle Lloydโ€™s awful ex husband a โ€˜chicken liver buggerโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another welshie here. Barrybados!
Ooh about 40 mins on train from me ๐Ÿ˜‚
All these names and all everyone is thinking of is fireman Sam๐Ÿ˜‚ now gavin and Stacey
[/QUOTE]

And to think it all started with Dripford

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.