• Jill

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Sean

Votes: 31 3.8%
  • Baba

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Carpediem69 for doing the new thread (y). Anyway Matt fucked up but it wasn't just him the whole bloody Government fucked up but they need to let it go on this show or its going to become the bloody politic Matt show and no one wants to watch that for two weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My vote has changed from Charlene to Seann - I just can’t stand him and the desperate attempts for air time ie talking to himself, the ridiculous laugh or that ridiculous jump and scream into the shower.

Reactions: 32
At least Matt has admitted politicians only answers the questions they wants to answer, not the ones actually put to them 😆. I bet Sunak is seething!

Reactions: 29
I don't buy the whole 'we did what we could in the circumstances' bullshit. There was reams of criticism at the time that the UK was one of the most poorly prepared western countries for a ~predicted~ pandemic, having chosen not to remodel its strategy including not storing enough PPE. My mum had to use goggles from the local high school's chemistry labs on her rounds FFS. He was Health Secretary, the responsibility for that lies at his door.

I wasn't so bothered before - we all know it's for money and a tabloid career - but seeing his revolting fake crying and his frankly offensive explanations - bleeping LOVE!! Tell that to your poor kids you bellend - he can duck right off.

And breathe. Looking forward to some actual entertainment from the other contestants who at least wear their sociopathy in a more palatable manner

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Omg owen on this is gonna be hilarious 😭 glad my vote wasnt wasted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.