I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is charlene making a fake stand about not sleeping in an actual bed?
Is she trying to make some kind of stand against Matt?
Don’t you know when Matt is evicted and if she gets a chance to sleep in RV she will be in there as fast as a rat up a drainpipe😂 though I ask myself how comfortable would I be in that space with him🤔… not very

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Matt clearly is unfazed by the trials, and the penny has finally dropped with the public.

Matt is unlikely to give a crap if he is voted out either. He has his fee, and a lovely hotel to look forward to, along with the company of his girlfriend, who, as I understand it, he met at university, and has always wanted to be with. It may be that he settled for his wife when he couldn't be with Gina.

I don't think there is anything they can throw at him on that show that will bother him in the slightest.

I want to see BG,CM and Charlene suffer. She needs to get her arse into the campervan or get kicked out.

Reactions: 29
Matt clearly is unfazed by the trials, and the penny has finally dropped with the public.

Matt is unlikely to give a crap if he is voted out either. He has his fee, and a lovely hotel to look forward to, along with the company of his girlfriend, who, as I understand it, he met at university, and has always wanted to be with. It may be that he settled for his wife when he couldn't be with Gina.

I don't think there is anything they can throw at him on that show that will bother him in the slightest.

I want to see BG,CM and Charlene suffer. She needs to get her arse into the campervan or get kicked out.
I hope there will be some penalty for the whole camp 'due to persistent rule breaking' by Charlene through refusing to sleep in the van.
That might liven things up!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Gina apparently was never interested in Matt before despite his attempts- I guess there were problems in her other marriage to a rich man and she thought rich man Matt would do as he’s always been into her :) He appointed her secretary just because of their personal relationship which is outrageous. She’s intelligent but seemed cold and calculating

Reactions: 5
Never thought I would say this, but how cringe is BG becoming. I was made up when I knew he was going in , but wow how I've changed my mind !! Such a nasty drama queen looking to be cock of the walk in there and trying to get the camp mates to totally segregate MH from the group! It's quite uncomfortable to watch tbh!! He has quiet witches with them individually about Matt kind of pressuring them to agree with him....

I really think he thinks he has won this show hands down, but I think he is going to get a big wake up call and be voted out relatively soon !!
I think a group dingo dollar trial “ who said this about” would be hilarious… reveal all the bitching ( mostly about Matt ) it is all too cosy in there…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think a group dingo dollar trial “ who said this about” would be hilarious… reveal all the bitching ( mostly about Matt ) it is all too cosy in there…
Yes!

A 'ranking' game would also be interesting, where they have to put themselves in order of least to most bossy, hard-working, funny...etc.

Reactions: 11

Apparently their marriage was on the rocks, in the end it takes two, if you are not in love with the person right in the beginning its very hard seems a bit like Charles and Diana and Camilla..jmo

Why don't people wash their veg anyway. Even pre-packed veg says it on the bag ?.I wouldn't dream of eating grapes out of the plastic container without washing them first. MH had every right to say about the dirty potatoes..BJ is a nasty piece of work....JMO.

Last edited:
Gina is just an old slapper who wasn’t interested in Matt before he was someone important.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I reckon Kim is a Tattler 😂
I read that article in Kim’s voice 😂. I love how she adds “dear” at the end of her sentences 😂. She’s vocalising everything, I feel about this show at the minute. It’s got really boring, really quickly. I can’t believe it’s only been on for just over a week.

She really hates Chris Moyles, doesn’t she 😂😅 - Telling him to pack some incontinence pants for the upcoming trial 😭.

I’m glad she’s voiced her opinions on Boy George as well. He is a two-faced pig. Slagging Hancock off morning, noon and night but refuses to actually address Matt himself. He’s boring.

I can’t wait to hear her opinions on Big Brother when that returns next year.

Reactions: 14
I think baba will give us some entertainment with his reactions tonight . But I spend most of the episode on tattle because I'm bored 🤣

I have warmed to Matt, obviously he is in there to boost his book sales but at least he was upfront about it. All the celebs have a financial motive for being in there!

The other celebs must be confused, Matt is being voted for trials as if the public hate him, but he was voted as camp leader as if the public like him. Good to keep celebs on their toes.

BG is fun and nice as long as everyone kind of agrees with him. He seems about to crack tho!
Seann laughs a lot and seems to be enjoying himself. He is there to redeem himself and to make money.
Chris is holding his inner git back, might explode soon and show his true hole colours. Will he pay tax on his IAC fees he does love a good tax-dodge!
Sue joked about waking up after drinking in a bed of crisps, didn’t think to mention her 2010 drunk driving conviction did she, I don’t like her.
Owen plays dumb I think, he is an actor after all.
Chantelle is sly, I think she is happy to play pals with Matt but won’t share the RV with him. Am sure she is thinking about her ‘journalism’ career and how her jungle behaviour will impact that.
Mike seems rather simple and complacent.
Baba kind of pleasant too.
Jill and Scarlette are nice, bit boring though.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha assumed you was a woman 🤣 you sound very much like her partner mind haha
Again... my missus is a single child unless there was shenanigans on either parental side thats been proper hushed up

I know several blokes about the village that would fit that description, no make that most of the Cil blokes of a certain age :ROFLMAO:.... chances are we might know each other either through your sis/her partner or by sight from wandering the aisles at Tesco Upper Boat as most of Ponty go through there or have done

• Haha
Again... my missus is a single child unless there was shenanigans on either parental side thats been proper hushed up
Lmao I text my sister last night and asked her if she was pontyslapper on tattle and she was like wtf is tattle 😅 so only joking with you. So mad how many Welsh ones on this thread and on our doorstep

Yep, my missus doesnt get the tattle thing.

Ive lurked for ages as its always good for the goss - not a big telly watcher - but helps when I talk to my customers that I seem interested in the stuff they follow.

I'm not 100% convinced that there wasn't vote shenanigans last night so that Matt wasn't a triallist.

The vote doesn't seem to be externally audited or verified so ITV can do what they please in terms of results.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is an element of scripting going on between the production team and the campmates.

That said, they need to sack Ant n Dec's script team as its just painful - saying that I do feel that Ant n Dec and all their televisual vehicles such as IAC have run their natural course - I mean decades for some of the shows and those two.

Morecombe and Wise they certainly ain't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have warmed to Matt, obviously he is in there to boost his book sales but at least he was upfront about it.
Genuine question, if you don't mind (to you and also any other Tattlers who have recently warmed to Matt Hancock)....

What did you think of Matt before IAC and why have you subsequently changed your mind? Each to their own but I'm honestly perplexed as to what he's done in there to shift perceptions and change opinions.

Genuine question, if you don't mind (to you and also any other Tattlers who have recently warmed to Matt Hancock)....

What did you think of Matt before IAC and why have you subsequently changed your mind? Each to their own but I'm honestly perplexed as to what he's done in there to shift perceptions and change opinions.
He’s showing more personality which is what he said he wanted to do, but I feel he’s playing a bit of a game with the personality
I think he made a good decision coming on though, he won’t be seen as such a cold monster any more

Reactions: 7

He has far more animal cunning than I thought he really seems to know how to "play"people.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.