I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there was a Hancock thread 🤔 not that I need anymore threads 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love this thread…. I hope our paths cross over other reality and showbiz matters! The thread was more fun than the show itself….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit bereft that it's over. Used to be something me and my Mum watched together so tis almost a pre Xmas comfort blanket for me lol roll on all stars

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Andy Weymouth was robbed that year!
He was! He was absolutely brilliant no nonsense thrilled to be there remember being absolutely gutted for him when they did a task to win everyone a roast dinner or something and he didnt get one 😂

Reactions: 10
I think we’d all rather forget the last series existed. It’s hysterical that they moved the show to Abergele. A bigger tit hold I’ve never visited in my life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad I wasn't going mad. I think I forgot last year's series ever existed, and I know I saw it.

I can't believe it was 2019 jac won, I remember chatting on that thread with everyone predicting he'd turn her around on the bridge. And he did
Yes just like the vile Brian Westlife did with Kerry Katona. Did the pivot and swivel on the bridge so his horrible close up face was the main thing :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It's weird the winner usually gets a bit of a career boost/attention yet with him it fizzled out quickly⁉
It does make me laugh how he’s left Emmerdale what three times? To challenge himself or whatever these actors say and he’s back in Emmerdale within 18 months.

Reactions: 10
It does make me laugh how he’s left Emmerdale what three times? To challenge himself or whatever these actors say and he’s back in Emmerdale within 18 months.
He plays such a whingebag of a character on that too, always moaning or crying. I got bad vibes off him on IAC.

• Heart
Glad I wasn't going mad. I think I forgot last year's series ever existed, and I know I saw it.

I can't believe it was 2019 jac won, I remember chatting on that thread with everyone predicting he'd turn her around on the bridge. And he did
I was gonna say I remember when Dan met her on the bridge he turned round and looked straight down the camera 🤣:oops:
22148192-7784555-image-m-74_1576148695021.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw glad it’s Jill over owen. I did think 2nd place would have been Matt but yeah seems itv had her as their person to win. Seems itv got what they wanted and it the real winners. They don’t get as many votes as this do they when Matt is not in it. So they’ve made their money and got everyone talking and exactly the plan
Yeah. Everyone’s a winner tonight. Feel-good last episode. Best results all round.

Except for poor @kayl1986 💸

And me too in fact, not getting any chocolate Santas in the post after all 😞

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.