I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He plays such a whingebag of a character on that too, always moaning or crying. I got bad vibes off him on IAC.
I stopped watching Emmerdale before lockdown and he was one of the main reasons. Such a crying ninny….proper ballsack of a bloke. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He plays such a whingebag of a character on that too, always moaning or crying. I got bad vibes off him on IAC.
Yep. I’m sure the only reason he won is because he played the dad to a newborn card. He was so boring.
I was gonna say I remember when Dan met her on the bridge he turned round and looked straight down the camera 🤣:oops:
View attachment 1765449
Twitter erupted over this I’m sure leave him was trending for a while.

Reactions: 3
I stopped watching Emmerdale before lockdown and he was one of the main reasons. Such a crying ninny….proper ballsack of a bloke. Boring.
He started off a good character but just became a wet weekend and hugely dislikeable with it. Weird how he never leaves properly

Reactions: 6
Football Football Football team team team how boring is this interview???? Can someone tell me did she play in the final as she just said she isn’t the best footballer?
She came on as a substitute in the final but she was being modest about her talents. It was her swan-song before retirement but she’d been an outstanding player and won lots of awards previously. I’m thrilled she won and chuffed to have been in her coffee shop before she became this well known!

Reactions: 10
Well goodnight guys been a good thread to be part off ill miss it and ill miss you guys maybe ill see some of you when the winter love island starts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a thought- where was the sunscreen, I didn't see one bottle or application? They must have worn it... Surely Owen would have wanted to make himself all oiled up

Reactions: 2
She came on as a substitute in the final but she was being modest about her talents. It was her swan-song before retirement but she’d been an outstanding player and won lots of awards previously.
Absolutely...including the FA's "Players' Player" award which shows how well respected she was amongst her peers.

I'm so happy for her (even though she's a Mackem! 😆) and I hope she gets some decent opportunities off the back of this win...preferably steering clear of Loose Women, This Morning & DOI etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve loved this thread, thanks, it’s always fun.

Next year I hope there’s nobody political. Although I was rooting for Matt due to the under current of bad feelings from the other camp mates. I’d like to go back to proper squabbling over minor issues. Hope they get great big personalities who are gobby and loud and not afraid of social media fall out. Im sure Olivia would have brought a louder dynamic to camp. Shame she went. Had Matt not been there to stir the masses it would have been a very forgettable year.

Love Dec, cannot stand Ant. For someone with a murky past he needs to be a little more humble.

Reactions: 14
If I'm not mistaken they hugged everyone else didn't they? Not surprising either that Dec was the one to say well done and not Ant. Much prefer Dec to Ant.
If I recall they didn’t hug Mike and just shook his hand

Reactions: 4
I’ve loved this thread, thanks, it’s always fun.

Next year I hope there’s nobody political. Although I was rooting for Matt due to the under current of bad feelings from the other camp mates. I’d like to go back to proper squabbling over minor issues. Hope they get great big personalities who are gobby and loud and not afraid of social media fall out. Im sure Olivia would have brought a louder dynamic to camp. Shame she went. Had Matt not been there to stir the masses it would have been a very forgettable year.

Love Dec, cannot stand Ant. For someone with a murky past he needs to be a little more humble.
I agree Matt became a lightning rod which helped him stay in but also let everyone vent their moans in his direction. Getting in such a large 'villain' ruins the dynamic. They should do a tattle special with all the top thread clowns sent to the jungle, none of them would refuse I think - we all know how grabby they are!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.