I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2022 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys does anyone know much about the All Stars series? I know it’s in Africa, but has it already been filmed!?
So we’re not gonna be able to vote for trials etc!?

Reactions: 3
Guys does anyone know much about the All Stars series? I know it’s in Africa, but has it already been filmed!?
So we’re not gonna be able to vote for trials etc!?
I think it’s already been filmed because A&D were in South Africa a while back.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s already been filmed because A&D were in South Africa a while back.
Yes it’s already been filmed. Here is the rumoured line up which I copied from a thread on DS

Amir Khan
Andy Whyment
Carol Vorderman
Dean Gaffney
Fatima Whitbread
Georgia Toffolo
Gillian McKeith
Helen Flanagan
Janice Dickinson
Joe Swash
Jordan Banjo
Myleene Klass
Paul Burrell
Phil Tufnell
Shaun Ryder

Reactions: 7
Yes it’s already been filmed. Here is the rumoured line up which I copied from a thread on DS

Amir Khan
Andy Whyment
Carol Vorderman
Dean Gaffney
Fatima Whitbread
Georgia Toffolo
Gillian McKeith
Helen Flanagan
Janice Dickinson
Joe Swash
Jordan Banjo
Myleene Klass
Paul Burrell
Phil Tufnell
Shaun Ryder
That’s quite a good line up

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Amir Khan
Andy Whyment
Carol Vorderman
Dean Gaffney
Fatima Whitbread
Georgia Toffolo
Gillian McKeith
Helen Flanagan
Janice Dickinson
Joe Swash
Jordan Banjo
Myleene Klass
Paul Burrell
Phil Tufnell
Shaun Ryder
ooh thank you!! I can get on board with this; but not AK. I hated him, more than I hated GM!!

Reactions: 2

Amir Khan
Andy Whyment
Carol Vorderman
Dean Gaffney
Fatima Whitbread
Georgia Toffolo
Gillian McKeith
Helen Flanagan
Janice Dickinson
Joe Swash
Jordan Banjo
Myleene Klass
Paul Burrell
Phil Tufnell
Shaun Ryder
I feel like the whole show will be staged and fake tbh. Especially if filmed so long ago. I'll give it ago though

Reactions: 9
The live element is pretty much the only thing that keeps me watching!

How do people still have issues finding threads?! 😆 to find the Matt thread you literally type in Matt on the home page of tattle at the top and it pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t work out with the all stars version if they were actually in a camp or if it was just them doing trials etc

New thread

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.