Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Chris

Votes: 15 5.3%
  • Sue

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Baba

Votes: 44 15.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's over for this year, but another show on Thursday and it's good to have a thread with the "celebs" and their incoming deals.

Edit just updated poll so you can vote for three campmates, might make it a bit more interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wish I redo my vote meant to vote for Mike, Jill and Owen but voted Matt instead of Mike.

Jill was great in her GMB interview earlier....scrubbed up well, articulated herself really well and came across as a genuinely humble and warm person - a very likeable, all-round good egg and positive role model for all (not just in sport).

She didn't take the bait when asked about MH either....she's a far better person than I. 😁

Sounds like she's keeping her options open re next steps and didn't give anything away. (Not a huge surprise.)

Wish I redo my vote meant to vote for Mike, Jill and Owen but voted Matt instead of Mike.
If you mean your vote on this thread poll, you can redo it....hit the "change vote" button underneath the results. (Please do! 😂)

Reactions: 11
I voted Boy George, Matt and Seann lol. Jill would be 4th favourite.

Reactions: 2
I see Olivia in the poll, but does anybody actually remember anything about her involvement?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Owen got so many votes.

I wonder if he's already signed up for a crappy food ad with Tesco

The headlines seem to be about Matt coming 3rd rather than anything about the other two. So who is the real winner? There must a big profit margin on his ebook for £20 or hardback for £25, out next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Both Steph’s packed lunch and loose women were talking about Matt Hancock coming 3Rd and should he have been there etc.

Both Steph’s packed lunch and loose women were talking about Matt Hancock coming 3Rd and should he have been there etc.
Jeremy Vine show had quite a lengthy debate about MH's fee and what he should do with it. Prior to going in he said that some of his fee would go to charity but how much? 🤔

Stanley Johnson mentioned that the Australian authorities take a large cut of your fee. I think he said it was as much as 50%

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Saw Char manipulating getting close to MH. No concepts of impartiality but she wants to be his pal now to feed off his popularity.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
To be fair, Loose Women started their conversation about Jill winning, how happy they were and each panellist in turn said why they were glad that she won and that they knew she would win from day one

They then went on to mention Matt and how he is getting all the headlines despite not winning.

It wasn’t as though they only spoke about Matt

Reactions: 6
To be fair, Loose Women started their conversation about Jill winning, how happy they were and each panellist in turn said why they were glad that she won and that they knew she would win from day one

They then went on to mention Matt and how he is getting all the headlines despite not winning.

It wasn’t as though they only spoke about Matt
They knew she would win from day one? 🤣
Wow poor Charlene

• Haha
Reactions: 11