I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it's true that Richard Madeley is going to be a contestant. Supposedly 200 grand fee.

Reactions: 3
Went past the castle yesterday and there is so much going on in the grounds, lots of marquees and tents, cranes and other vehicles, seems more so than last year. They have made all the roads around it no parking for quite a long way so nowhere to park if you want to take any photos unless you go and park in Tesco car park and walk back.

This is probably the reason they have stopped all the parking around it. The inquest was on Tuesday Oct 5th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
God I hope he's not! He's as annoying as thrush
He is a great fan of I'm a Celeb and was good in Extra Camp plus you never what he will say next. He appeared in The Circle as a guest a couple of years ago playing a 27 year old woman and was suprsingly good.

Reactions: 4
He is a great fan of I'm a Celeb and was good in Extra Camp plus you never what he will say next. He appeared in The Circle as a guest a couple of years ago playing a 27 year old woman and was suprsingly good.
Oh I couldn't stand him in the circle either haha. 😬

I hope they’ve had time to build on last year’s experience and this year’s trials will have more variety. I enjoyed the series I thought it a change a certainly better than cancelling.
Sign in some big names too. I don’t count Giovanna Fletcher a big name and yet she won 🙄

Reactions: 3
Found last years pretty boring with it all being about the mcfly wife women that won. She is a bore and very annoying. She is the mum at the gate that looks down on everyone else's kids. I hope they do more adventure stuff cos they had like 2 spiders in there last year. And it gets so dark early I get they are limited but it was a bore fest of love last year.

Reactions: 12
Just read that Simon Gregson - Corries Steve Mcdonald - has also signed up for this year. Looking better and better.

Just read that Simon Gregson - Corries Steve Mcdonald - has also signed up for this year. Looking better and better.
He should be good. I’ve read on Instagram from the other Corrie stars that he’s quite the prankster

They would probably just edit it out anyway.

Also the celebs that go on it now know that it can kick star their careers again. They aren't ever quite fully themselves sadly . Vicki Paterson was fake as duck on it
She was a professional Geordie on it, wayaye man every 5 minutes. I hope it's not as boring as last year

Masie Smith is definitely going into it .her mum posted a tiktok saying .saying goodbye to my daughter before her next adventure and all the comments are about the fact that's she's took her nails out and her hair extensions

• Wow
Masie Smith is definitely going into it .her mum posted a tiktok saying .saying goodbye to my daughter before her next adventure and all the comments are about the fact that's she's took her nails out and her hair extensions
Shes doing S.A.S Who Dare Wins too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.