I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is nowhere near where the IAC castle is, they are near Cardiff which is about 165 miles from Abergele. Are they going to pose next to any long worded place name no English person can pronounce all the way up the coast of Wales until they come to Abergele. o_O

Reactions: 3
That is nowhere near where the IAC castle is, they are near Cardiff which is about 165 miles from Abergele. Are they going to pose next to any long worded place name no English person can pronounce all the way up the coast of Wales until they come to Abergele. o_O
It will make a change from the dog walks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Lucy was in the celeb show Don't Rock the Boat last year
I must be getting her mixed up.
I definitely think Olivia Attwood will be in it this year

Keiron would be dull I think. He’s not going to spill any juicy gossip on Katie price as she’s still the mother of his kids and he seems to respect that. Whenever I’ve seen him he seems nice enough but not much to him so think he’d be boring as hell. If you want a Katie ex Kris Boyson is probably more likely to spill gossip

Do any of these celebs ever really spill any gossip anyway? I'm trying to remember anyone really saying anything juicy or controversial about someone on outside

Do any of these celebs ever really spill any gossip anyway? I'm trying to remember anyone really saying anything juicy or controversial about someone on outside
They would probably just edit it out anyway.

Also the celebs that go on it now know that it can kick star their careers again. They aren't ever quite fully themselves sadly . Vicki Paterson was fake as duck on it

Yeah exactly. The very early days may have been more authentic, but now everyone is far too aware of how to play the cameras and the public

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.