I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up on the series half way through last year, which is UNHEARD OF for me, as this used to be one of my fav shows!

it all feels so sanitised now, Love Island is going the same way, the contestants are too aware, and they are playing for the deals and contracts on the outside, and not the game show in front of them!

Reactions: 7
Why cant they just leave it this year? Or pull the plug on it altogether. I think it's run it's course like x factor....& look what has happened to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Why cant they just leave it this year? Or pull the plug on it altogether. I think it's run it's course like x factor....& look what has happened to that.
I agree, I think it’s had its day. It doesn’t work as well as it used to now all the celebs are so aware of how they’ll be shown and how it’ll affect their lives outside. Plus all the people that want to do it have done it, or we’ll have people who have done the rounds on all the reality shows!
I’d love to see them take back some classic camp mates to Australia for one last big series, then bow out gracefully. Not necessarily even the winners, just people who were loved. Shaun Ryder types!

Reactions: 8
t all feels so sanitised now, Love Island is going the same way, the contestants are too aware, and they are playing for the deals and contracts on the outside, and not the game show in front of them!
And ITV pick the winner - there’s no way I believe Giovanna won over Jordan. It was the same the year before with Jacqueline. It never feels earned.

Reactions: 14
Last years I'm a Celebrity just won The Bruce Forsyth Entertainment Award at the NTAs

Reactions: 1
Looking at that list there are some I have never heard of, some I would love to go in there but can't see it happening, Roy Keane for a start, and others like Martin Kemp I would hate to see in there.

Format changes to IACGMOOH

Different names in the line up I saw earlier.

Just read that Louise Minchin BBC breakfast, has been approached as she is leaving the programme next week.

Reactions: 1
2022 is the 20th anniversary. I hope they do an All-Stars series with Kim Woodburn, Kerry Katona, Katie Price and Lady C.

Car crash TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Vicky McClure would be great but can’t see it as she’s still getting great roles. Same with Jack Whitehall doesn’t seem short of work atm.

Can’t see whitmore letting Iain go in and potentially ruin their ‘brand’ that she thinks they have.

Tommy fury, Jamie Laing, max from eastenders I can definitely see doing it.

Reactions: 4
Irish press have rumoured Una Healy, Maura Higgins & Greg O’Shea as possibly doing I’m a Celebrity this year. 3 Irish would be unlikely but Una & Greg are a strong possibility & are friends. Una would be great as the beautiful ex girl band member / radio host/ fit mum contestant. ( Maura is too similar personality to Olivia Atwood if she is doing it & she already done Dancing with Ice). Greg can appear as a Toyko Olympian not just a Love Island winner plus has done TV & Radio presenting in Ireland. He has said before it’ll be fun to do it & is now available as he has retired / sabbatical from rugby. Noticed he has just started following Nixus Agency that has put athletes onto I’m a Celebrity previously like Ian Wright & Amir Khan. Nixus also works with Ellie Simmonds & Stef Reid ( retired Paralympians ) & Ellie Downing ( Olympian - Gymnast) any of them are possibilities.

Hopefully they mix it up this year selecting varied contestants as it’s getting boring - too many soap actors & celebrity spouses like Giovanna or Jacqueline, crying for cameras about missing their kids 1 day in for the Mum sympathy vote win. 😴🥱

Unfortunately Tom will probably win Strictly even if he is rubbish just like Giovanna. 🤮

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.