I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David saying je t'aime mon cherie does things to me. Can we have him speaking French for a day? Don't understand but it would be so sexy.

i am sorry, but i am cackling at danny reading david's letter to him!
Overacting for more hugs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember previous campmates losing loads of weight in jungle due to only eating rice and beans yet this lot probably put on pounds
And looking bedraggled and rough too 🙄 this lot would've never coped in the jungle 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve just started tonight’s episode. Did anybody else think Matty was about to give a hint about his sexuality in that conversation (seeing as he’s super private about it usually)? By the way I’m not assuming, and actually I don’t even think he’s LGBTQ as some people do, BUT i thought he was about to say something hinting at being bi or gay when he talked about being in school and no one having been able to come out etc.

Separate note, I just love him. I wish we saw more of his input in camp 😢

Reactions: 9
Louise is really showing the real her self now. 😁 Ginola needs to stick to football, same kind of singer as Frankie B. No she can't sing.

Reactions: 5
What a monumentally dull series. For a show that used to have my full attention I’ve only been half watching this time around, it’s just shite. That few day break during the storm really did it dirty, it broke the magic and the whole thing is so sanitised and ultimately not the same show as it used to be. It’s either jungle next year or go broke

Reactions: 17
I love how Frankie claimed that karaoke should be rubbish before she did her song 🤣 she was easily the worst singer there tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol at Steve Mc Donald, can’t remember his real name “I’m a sex machine ready to reload”

This show has done Frankie zero favours. What a vacuous and talentless airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a monumentally dull series. For a show that used to have my full attention I’ve only been half watching this time around, it’s just shite. That few day break during the storm really did it dirty, it broke the magic and the whole thing is so sanitised and ultimately not the same show as it used to be. It’s either jungle next year or go broke
I agree. But they can redeem it by Frankie going 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 7