I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here 2021 #4 The Frankie Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ant n Dec take the mick out of NB Adam and even David yet never joke about Princess frankie

So they got the pub now. Where's the hardship, no meals, cold showers etc like previous series
Maybe they have a deal with the same plastic surgeon as her?

Reactions: 1
I’m actually not watching tonight. I can only take so much of Frankie. It’s definitely lost it’s spark. Glad NB Is gone. Might have to try and catch up on the interview to see how Ant was with him!

Reactions: 5
I can’t be bothered with it tonight. They said the trial was going to be Danny & David & then Frankie with her false face came on again.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So Frankies snood wasn't even placed in the hat for trial. Disgraceful! They should all participate

Itv really want F to win and are making it so obvious

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh no, gone off Danny after what he said about NB sounded so insincere. He'll be excited he's with David on trial.

Reactions: 4
I'm only watching to see Simon or Louise to hopefully win. If F wins I am never watching again. And I've watched every series from the start

Reactions: 10
Thread title sums up it perfectly 💯🥱
Fed up with seeing her plastic face and lank hair and hearing her nauseating voice 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bored with this trial. Hope they don't win food for pub....but they will

Reactions: 1
trial was funny and all that and i am not one for conspiracy theories, but i simply do not believe that was done in 10 minutes!

Reactions: 10
F shouldn't even be at pub as she didn't want to do trial. Simon wasn't well

Reactions: 2
Honestly these lot haven't had one tenth of the hardships that previous campmates have endured in the jungle.

Reactions: 12
I remember previous campmates losing loads of weight in jungle due to only eating rice and beans yet this lot probably put on pounds

• Haha
Reactions: 9