I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Snoochie was a bit much but at least she had more to say for herself than Frankie who says like every 5 seconds. Kind of wish I’d voted for her now in the hopes she could’ve knocked NB out.

Reactions: 4
Hope they're punished for breaking the rules
There was no punishment for Simon sneaking in the salt & pepper after they came back from the break so I doubt there will be a punishment for David cooking

It seems to be a punishment free year this year

Reactions: 9
Did she slip up then and hint that she knew about the plank challenge prior to getting to it?
She said she saw a picture and practiced in advance?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There was no punishment for Simon sneaking in the salt & pepper after they came back from the break so I doubt there will be a punishment for David cooking

Maybe because it’s cold and stormy, they’re being lenient

Did she slip up then and hint that she knew about the plank challenge prior to getting to it?
She said she saw a picture and practiced in advance?
If she’s got YouTube access she can see any trials to be fair, it’s been on telly a fair few times!

I thought a few of them brought in contraband, kadeena apples, someone vaseline etc. Still bad no punishment but definitely should be for changing roles effectively David cooking.

If she’s got YouTube access she can see any trials to be fair, it’s been on telly a fair few times!
Yeah I just didn't know if she meant she knew was doing it because not all of them did it.. but yeh she probably meant in general

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.