I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought a few of them brought in contraband, kadeena apples, someone vaseline etc. Still bad no punishment but definitely should be for changing roles effectively David cooking.
They took those items off them before they re-entered the castle. Simon still had the salt & pepper on him and used it in the food that they cooked that first day back

Reactions: 1
It annoyed me when Danny answered the phone after the Castle Coins challenge yet they used Frankie as narrator in the Bush Telegraph to tell us what the question was. Why couldn’t we have heard Danny say the question?

Reactions: 6
Jesus,it’s clear that Frankie wasn’t picked to join the band on talent alone 🤣🤣 no wonder she “couldn’t remember” any songs 🤥🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if they get any instruction on how to prep the food they get. They often say they have no idea how to tackle what they are given but it always seems to get eaten/doesn’t give anyone a dicky tummy despite being cooked over an open flame.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they get any instruction on how to prep the food they get. They often say they have no idea how to tackle what they are given but it always seems to get eaten/doesn’t give anyone a dicky tummy despite being cooked over an open flame.
I've often wondered this. They always seem to love it and devour it

Reactions: 4
Remember Amy Willerton sneaked makeup in and they kept getting punished for it. They were all cracking up with her. Ah the good old days 😄🤣

Jesus,it’s clear that Frankie wasn’t picked to join the band on talent alone 🤣🤣 no wonder she “couldn’t remember” any songs 🤥🤣🤣
Poor David. He thought he was asking a fairly simple question “teach me some Saturdays songs”. Frankie was completely stumped. She was probably told whilst she was in the group ‘don’t worry about knowing the words to the songs, just stand there and look pretty’

To be fair unless your an uber fan then most people would struggle to name a Saturdays song. Maybe that should have been the basis of the trial she did ‘name as many Saturdays songs as you can’ or ‘what’s the next line?’. The camp would have been on rice & beans

• Haha
I’ve said from early on that Frankie fully prepared for her time in there. She’s obviously had botox/ fillers. Facials and peels. Hair straightening and gloss treatments. Her eyebrows feathered. All to make her look ‘natural’.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Frankie needs to revert to her pixie cut. Her current hairstyle with that awful severe greased down parting does nothing for her.

Remember Amy Willerton sneaked makeup in and they kept getting punished for it. They were all cracking up with her. Ah the good old days 😄🤣
They were never allowed make up in previous series. They used to end up making do with bits of charcoal from the fire. The first one I remember having make up was Toff and that was because she was so self conscious about her skin it was a condition of her entering.

It's absolutely got easier. In earlier years they would have been punished for sneaking in contraband.

Reactions: 8
Simon not being reprimanded has been disappointing. They could have given him a punishment that would have been entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were never allowed make up in previous series. They used to end up making do with bits of charcoal from the fire. The first one I remember having make up was Toff and that was because she was so self conscious about her skin it was a condition of her entering.

It's absolutely got easier. In earlier years they would have been punished for sneaking in contraband.
Find it odd that salt and pepper get confiscated but some of the women can have make up. Not a fan of Emily Atack but she appeared completely natural, she looked so different from her normal look without makeup, but she just went with it. She didn’t win, and has been heavily promoted by ITV anyway. Same will happen with Frankie. ITV take mediocrity and try and push them further - Fearne Whatsername with trout pout, Rochelle etc. They tried to do the same with Vicki Patterson but they quickly dropped her.

Find it odd that salt and pepper get confiscated but some of the women can have make up. Not a fan of Emily Atack but she appeared completely natural, she looked so different from her normal look without makeup, but she just went with it. She didn’t win, and has been heavily promoted by ITV anyway. Same will happen with Frankie. ITV take mediocrity and try and push them further - Fearne Whatsername with trout pout, Rochelle etc. They tried to do the same with Vicki Patterson but they quickly dropped her.
She already has both feet in the door with Loose Women where is she out of her depth most of time so goodness knows what else they can do with her except roll her out for these singing game show things as she would certainly struggle with reading an autocue on This Morning etc, much like Rochelle.

EDIT

Just read this in the DM https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...t-rake-millions-flooded-lucrative-offers.html.
Not much in the article other than - She's been offered a solo presenting gig for a couple of major channels, and has had loads of interest from high end fashion brands. It's a super-exciting time for her.'
The question is WHY ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ant and Dec getting a shout out at PMQ's by Sir Keir :ROFLMAO:

I sense an 'Evening prime minister ' coming this evening or purphaps an 'Evening Sir Kier'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From the snippets it seems like Simon's trial is way more awful than princess Frankie 's

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.