I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much like everything in the last two years it has been a case of ready....steady.....STOP.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn't feel the same now that there's been a break...it's like everything will be starting all over again. I don't think that will work...not for me anyway.

Reactions: 8
I think next weekend is meant to be the final, they’d be better off just calling it off for this year.

I think next weekend is meant to be the final, they’d be better off just calling it off for this year.
I mean unless there gonna elimate 2-3 at a time but to me it would just ruin it really its a shame but i dont think many will go back and watch if it comes back on

Reactions: 6
I mean unless there gonna elimate 2-3 at a time but to me it would just ruin it really its a shame but i dont think many will go back and watch if it comes back on
I think the first elimination would have started this Friday. The series Final is scheduled for Friday 10th December

However it would be a bit unfair for us viewers to start voting for our favourites when we’ve not seen them in action for a few days

Reactions: 7
No live show tonight. 😒

Far too late for it to come back now. They should invite the same cast (minus silly boy) to the first Oz one they do.

Reactions: 5
I’ve lost the momentum for it now and so would the contestants. As they’ve been back in the warmth now to go back to the cold and kind of start again wouldn’t sound appealing to me
They're getting paid plenty for it so they would have to go back. I'd like to think if they don't then they won't get paid!

Reactions: 2
They're getting paid plenty for it so they would have to go back. I'd like to think if they don't then they won't get paid!
They’ll all get their full fee I imagine as it isn’t their fault they are leaving early. Richard was getting all his as it wasn’t his decision to leave, the H&S team advised it.

Reactions: 3
They’ll all get their full fee I imagine as it isn’t their fault they are leaving early. Richard was getting all his as it wasn’t his decision to leave, the H&S team advised it.
Oh I know that. I was referring to what Cupid_Stunt had said and if they got too comfy & decided themselves they didn't want to go back to being cold & hungry in the castle that they didn't get paid.

Reactions: 1
But won't they all have full bellies and be well rested now making their return a bit pointless?

Oh I know that. I was referring to what Cupid_Stunt had said and if they got too comfy & decided themselves they didn't want to go back to being cold & hungry in the castle that they didn't get paid.
Oh I see - sorry for telling you what you already know in that case 😂

Reactions: 1
I think I'll watch it tomorrow and give it a go but if it's really awful I'll give it a miss.

They'll probably send them back in this evening and show us the footage they have from Friday before it went off air an them being removed from camp etc. Depend on the extent of damage to the cameras.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they've been keeping the celebrities in a nocturnal routine? I'd imagine it would be hard to go back to normal for a few days then switch back when they go back to the camp?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.