I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will be watching it and glad they had no access to the outside world but not happy if they’ve eaten or had a proper shower or bed lol!!

Anyone else watching? Or just me?

They're going to show the events leading up to the storm and evacuation

Reactions: 1
Shame they don’t show more of Louise - she seems really nice and normal and quite watchable, but we only seem to get Frankie, Naughty void and Arlene.

Reactions: 13
Is it bad that I genuinely couldn't remember who was in it this year? It's only been off a few days🤣

Nice to see Kadeena up for a trial, though thought Matty could have been a bit more enthusiastic! I hate it when they say "I want to do a trial... But not THAT trial!" It's not as if they know exactly what they're up for and think someone else would be better.

Reactions: 6
Laughed at Arlene putting Kadeena forward for trial and saying she didn't want to do one, then Frankie saying Arlene should do it with K

Reactions: 4
Imagine Naughty Boy doing this trial.. they'd be turning the lights on and telling him exactly what to do 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell you what though, for 78 Arlene’s giving it a better go than folk half her age

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.