I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with it having to temporarily stop, is that it never really got going in the first place. I agree with whoever said it’s all just dark and depressing- it’s just been really boring this year.
Its not just that having a taste of semi normal life again i dont think there wanna go back i know i wouldnt 🤣🤣 i think there axe it if they cant get it back by tommorrow because thats 3 nights off otherwise

Reactions: 3
Its not just that having a taste of semi normal life again i dont think there wanna go back i know i wouldnt 🤣🤣 i think there axe it if they cant get it back by tommorrow because thats 3 nights off otherwise
Well they’ll fall into 2 camps won’t they 1) the ones who want to be in tv at any cost because it might open up new career opportunities 2) those that just want to get home

Reactions: 3
Even if they do go back, they're now going back fresh. They'll have full bellies, be warm and clean and will have spoken to their family - unless show bosses have banned technology and are limiting food, but I doubt it.
Either way, they'll feel better, which if they go bad will put them all in a better place. It was dull enough anyway and now it will be even more dull

Reactions: 8
Even if they do go back, they're now going back fresh. They'll have full bellies, be warm and clean and will have spoken to their family - unless show bosses have banned technology and are limiting food, but I doubt it.
Either way, they'll feel better, which if they go bad will put them all in a better place. It was dull enough anyway and now it will be even more dull
Yep with naughty boy still threatening to leave 🤣🤣 it wont be the same i agree though

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The producers may have no choice but to cancel if the technical equipment is as badly damaged as they are suggesting. It must take weeks to set all that up.
It took them a couple of months plus to set it up although that included the inside of the Castle. My friend lives in Abergele and said when they drove past yesterday it literally looked like a bomb had hit it and it will take lots of work to get that mess sorted. This was on Post website this morning - At the moment there is no timescale for the quarantine or how long it will take for the damage caused to be repaired.

Reactions: 6
My grandparents have just left for their annual winter trip to India, I wonder how difficult it would have been to have the show in a country like that where it’s warm this time of year. I just feel like they shouldn’t have done it this year. It’s just depressing watching people sitting around in the cold. At least in Australia it’s hot and there were areas where the celebs could swim in a little pool and lay in the sun. Last year was bad enough and I think the storm meaning they all had to leave just shows it’s not going work having the show in Wales.

Reactions: 4
It won’t be scrapped. ITV are more reliant than ever on it now because they no longer have X Factor or BGT to rake in the advertising revenue. They will drag it out until the bitter end, but I agree that it’s just not working this year. The big mistake they have made is by trying to directly transfer how the show is in the jungle to the a Welsh castle. They could have given the show a more medieval feel with regards to tasks etc but instead they are still doing the same bush tucker trials etc. There was so much they could have done with the castle concept but for whatever reason, probably laziness, they’ve not bothered and the show has suffered as a result.

Reactions: 23
My grandparents have just left for their annual winter trip to India, I wonder how difficult it would have been to have the show in a country like that where it’s warm this time of year. I just feel like they shouldn’t have done it this year. It’s just depressing watching people sitting around in the cold. At least in Australia it’s hot and there were areas where the celebs could swim in a little pool and lay in the sun. Last year was bad enough and I think the storm meaning they all had to leave just shows it’s not going work having the show in Wales.
It would have been difficult to have the show in India as no visas have been issued for tourists for almost 2 years until this week.
EDIT - and now it looks like that is not going to happen due to new variant.

Reactions: 4
I don't think I will keep watching if they do bring it back. I have lost all interest now.

Reactions: 7
It would have been difficult to have the show in India as no visas have been issued for tourists for almost 2 years until this week.
EDIT - and now it looks like that is not going to happen due to new variant.
Oh of course I just meant any other country that isn’t freezing tbh. The only reason my grandparents could get in is because they’re from India.

Reactions: 1
There is an I’m a Celeb camp in South Africa. This is when the Australian version is filmed, and a few others I think.

Maybe there was strict guidelines in wherever they took them. They can’t read the news or speak to their families if there’s no technology and IAC production team are also deciding on how much food to give them. Who knows, maybe they were all put together in one place so they don’t all have comfy beds.

More problems in Abergele as a loud bang has just been heard, lots of homes and businesses are now without electricity. Will Post the link. Scottish Power said it could last until Monday although it is thought the actual castle is not affected.

This is the link.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'd be shocked if they scrap it, itv will have sold so much advertising at premium to cover next few weeks.

That said if it comes back I won't be watching. I was getting bored anyway and now I'm out of routine and found other things to watch.

Just saw an article saying naughty boy has been a naughty boy by lying about his age. Apparently he is 40 and not 36 like he claims

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.