I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As everyone else said the castle doesnt work its dank and depressing.

Australia works because of the time difference, the different animals/wildlife and because of the sun! Anyone else also missing Medic Bob?!

Reactions: 18
As everyone else said the castle doesnt work its dank and depressing.

Australia works because of the time difference, the different animals/wildlife and because of the sun! Anyone else also missing Medic Bob?!
Yes!! Medic Bob and kiosk Keith!!

Reactions: 6
Yes!! Medic Bob and kiosk Keith!!
According to The Sun Kiosk Keith got sacked for arriving a work the worse for wear and smacking a femail employee on the bum.
It was Kiosk Kev before it finished in Oz. :)
Was reading earlier that lots of fans are calling for it to be cancelled as it is so depressing and they should wait until they are able to go back to Oz and get the feel good factor back.

Reactions: 13
According to The Sun Kiosk Keith got sacked for arriving a work the worse for wear and smacking a femail employee on the bum.
It was Kiosk Kev before it finished in Oz. :)
Was reading earlier that lots of fans are calling for it to be cancelled as it is so depressing and they should wait until they are able to go back to Oz and get the feel good factor back.
Ah I must have totally missed that!
Glad folk aren’t saying it should be cancelled, feels a bit pointless them going back in now

Reactions: 2
I'd be shocked if they scrap it, itv will have sold so much advertising at premium to cover next few weeks.

That said if it comes back I won't be watching. I was getting bored anyway and now I'm out of routine and found other things to watch.
Surely they will be insured for adverse weather etc?

Reactions: 3
If it stays off will they extend it do you think ? Im a big fan but feel the moment has gone tbh
I don’t think they could, people will have other commitments, not just the celebs and Ant & Dec but the production team.
They’ve said they don’t know yet when they will be back on air though which seems like it might not be tomorrow as first thought.

This is their latest Instagram post, apparently theyve been on the coldest walk ever.
20211128_205935.jpg

Reactions: 4
Stacey Solomon chucking the stone at Dom Joly was a funny moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching the best moments from in the jungle just confirms really how rubbish the castle is in comparison

Reactions: 13
Lynne Frank's dancing...franks but no franks 🤣🤣

I forgot Tony Hadley was on it...and George Hamilton...😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.