I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly when you remember some of the trials from the past such as being in a rising water filled box whilst unlocking keys, having a plastic helmet over head filled with critters etc, you realise just how crap these trials are

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor Matty. He's doing his best

In the old days if you broke the rules there were consequences and punishment

Reactions: 6
I love Matty, he’s coming out his shell a bit now. Or maybe ITV have just decided to give someone else airtime πŸ™„

Reactions: 11
If its in wales next year I'm giving it a miss. And I'm welsh. But this year its a joke and an insult to our intelligence

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Matty. He's doing his best

In the old days if you broke the rules there were consequences and punishment
Even Ant and Dec are doing it now, giving away answers and helping them instead of ignoring the wrong answers and letting them get on with it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.