I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else would have done all of that in 3 minutes.
Pull your facking trousers up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's definitely going to go back and over exaggerate this easy arse task isn't he

Reactions: 12
Surprise surprise, he’ll go back to camp with 11
stars and everyone will love him, so miraculously he’ll want to stay 🥱
Oh yeah of course till his moods gone again n threatens to leave hes already having councelling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Naughty Boy got something wrong with him? He seems a bit (a lot!) slow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s so slowwwwww and just doesn’t seem to have any critical thinking skills? Constantly needs to ask how to do it instead of figuring it out, a bit like needing Arlene to make his bed!
My 25 year old autistic daughter is just the same, I never knew it was called a lack of critical thinking skills but it makes perfect sense now lol..it is annoying though 😳

Reactions: 7
They better get something rank for dinner now 🙄 that trial was a joke - couldn't have made it any simpler for him 🥱

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.