I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Naughty Boy got something wrong with him? He seems a bit (a lot!) slow
I think he is on the spectrum or asperges

In fairness the tasks often depend on an individual fears. It could have been hard for anyone scared of what was in there.

Although there is the cynic in me that wonders now if he is playing a game and creating a narrative for himself

Reactions: 5
aw, pleased he did well!

I'm a bleeping soft touch and I love it when they get on, idgaf 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you kept naughty boy out of the video and just showed other people's responses to him, you would 100% think they were talking to a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not being funny but I'm really not bothered about watching people babying a 36 year old in a reality tv show
'Ooohoohhh elevveeeeennn stttaaaaarssss'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh my days I'm so bored 🙄 soon as David came on the screen I randomly thought "bet he's good in bed" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My tv has just lost signal because of the storm don’t know if it’s such a bad thing tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
He just said there’s no way after getting 11 stars he can leave. So basically when it suits him he will stay and when one thing doesn’t go his way or he’s having a bad day he becomes all depressed and threatens to leave, bringing the whole mood down in camp. Just hurry up and leave already these people are fed up of having to tip toe around you manchild.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.