I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like if a sibling in the family had a birthday 🎂 they'd have to re light the candles so naughty boy could blow them out too. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is actually giving me severe secondhand embarrassment watching how they all baby him and pander to him.

Reactions: 12
It’s only took them 1hr 10mins to give the legend that is ‘Steve McDonald’ a bit of air time 🙄

Reactions: 10
Right why did he get upset cause they said pull your pants up ffs
I was watching Below Deck before this and a guy fell asleep on the loo with his trousers around his ankles and they were saying pull your pants up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ant has crisps for breakfast? Makes a change from a line of coke washed down with five pints I suppose 😉

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Right we can all go to bed and sleep off the boredom of tonight's episode.

edit: thats me waiting for David to get into bed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.