I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if the reason it’s been so ‘nice’ this year is because they are allowed Close contact with each other? Baring in mind aside from family there won’t have been contact like this for most of the year? Bound to promote good relationships over the bad?
Maybe? I dunno.

Reactions: 17
I’d honestly say us guys are more of a family than they are...

brb crying too much I love my tattle fam too much xoxo 😭😭😭😭

(Srsly though I’ve appreciated us having a lovely gossip and witch about this show, I’ll be gutted when it’s over!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I bet they will soon forget each other once they leave, apart from if one of them can help further their own careers.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, I really feel for you. Can you not get out Pest Control, maybe they can advise you?
We haven’t heard the noises in the wall/loft for almost a week now so we are hoping that it’s been trapped on our neighbours side, we actually have a cat, so if it did make it down from the loft to our main house, I don’t think it would survive!😂 we are hoping this is the end of it. We are used to mice as we live near fields, but rats? No thank you! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Totally agree it's just cringy... Beverly the worst so far... But then Ruthie I think was hugely acting luvvying it up big time

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if the reason it’s been so ‘nice’ this year is because they are allowed Close contact with each other? Baring in mind aside from family there won’t have been contact like this for most of the year? Bound to promote good relationships over the bad?
Maybe? I dunno.
That’s a very, very good point actually

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We haven’t heard the noises in the wall/loft for almost a week now so we are hoping that it’s been trapped on our neighbours side, we actually have a cat, so if it did make it down from the loft to our main house, I don’t think it would survive!😂 we are hoping this is the end of it. We are used to mice as we live near fields, but rats? No thank you! 😂😂
I lived right next to fields some years ago and had a dead Rat in my garage. But Mice also took up residence in the loft and went behind the AGA cooker and into the cupboard where the dogs’ food was. 😂 Little bleeders! 😂 When they used to run between the floors, sounded like they had hobnail boots on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aww hollie
I do feel like she had more to give. But don't feel like she was totally comfortable

Reactions: 11
I lived right next to fields some years ago and had a dead Rat in my garage. But Mice also took up residence in the loft and went behind the AGA cooker and into the cupboard where the dogs’ food was. 😂 Little bleeders! 😂 When they used to run between the floors, sounded like they had hobnail boots on. 🤣
That just reminds me of the Disney film, “ratatouille” 😂😂 they’re so noisy, I woke up one night because it was digging and rustling in the walls, I almost wet the bed!😂😂

had a feeling it might be Hollie that leaves!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.