Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weebee

I think there may have been more to the tasks than was shown...ie. maybe Gi felt that tnose who hadnt yeat received a treat should go first...she had a trip to the spa so she may have been chivalrous and it just wasnt shown...also people didnt know that Gi wouldnt get chosen so i dont think there was any shade...just the way things played out...also i kinda hafta agree with Mario...AJ and Jordan are young unmarried, childless lads...i think those with kids should have priority...
Why should they have priority? They were getting items like chocolate buttons, she wasn’t getting to see her kids? Also if AJ or Jordan were struggling in there, something from a loved one may have picked them up just like it would have done for Gi. I think that’s quite unfair to say they basically don’t matter because they’re not married and they don’t have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Devondoll

Chatty Member
Why should people with kids be more important and worthy of a treat than those without? I'm a mum and I don't agree with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m reading that Gi is donating her fee from the show to breast cancer research, which is incredibly generous of her. I would have loved to have heard her herself announce this during her exit interview and not hear it from her PR team while she’s still in the show. Unfortunately I feel her PR team is working overtime and the generous offer would have had more meaning and thought when she had left the castle. Or am I a cynical bitch 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Gi's trekked the Himalayas in 2019 and Oman in 2017, probably without Internet most of the time so it's not as though this has been the first time without contact from her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Anyone else find Shane talking about Russell ‘milking his trial’ and then explaining how he felt by imitating him by singing really mean spirited. He loved being able to talk about his trials when he returned. Judging by many comments and articles Shane is very marmite character. For me, I see if any screen time is shifted away from him, he does or says something to make himself the center of attention again. I thought he was the cheeky chappy before the show started but I feel he has a mean streak to him where his humour is about mocking others.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Pixie06

VIP Member
Gi's done treks to the Himalayas for Coppafeel charity. She's been away from home before. And wow Tom is so heroic looking after his own children for a few weeks. Sanctimonious pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She isolated with the children, Tom said so.

I do completely agree, but at the same time, why would you choose to go on a show that meant you couldn’t see your children for 3 weeks if it upset you that much? It’s just not something I could ever do and it’s so damaging for their bond as well, especially for the younger children.
Exactly this. She hasn’t gone in there because they need the money, she’s gone in there purely to raise her own profile. Spare me the tears, she knew what she was letting herself in for and that she wouldn’t see her boys for the duration of her time in there. I agree with previous posters too, why didn’t one of the others pick her if she’s as wonderful as everyone makes out!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I’m still with Gi on this one, I miss my kids and check in on them even if I’ve been away from them for 24hrs. I know she’s being paid a lot, but still doesn’t take that feeling and emotion away.

Don’t forget they also isolated for 2 weeks before they went in the actual castle, so it’s probably been 4 weeks since she saw them properly.
She isolated with the children, Tom said so.

I do completely agree, but at the same time, why would you choose to go on a show that meant you couldn’t see your children for 3 weeks if it upset you that much? It’s just not something I could ever do and it’s so damaging for their bond as well, especially for the younger children.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Anyone watching the unseen bits? I really think Victoria and Jess’ chat about breast cancer and the signs should have been on the main show. So important women have those conversations openly. It was a really good conversation. A shame it was cut out.

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
Can't stand AJ, superficial spoilt fame hungry p***k. At least Creepy Curtis wasnt in there with him.

The line that made me laugh was when ruthie or Victoria were talking to Gi about her relationship with Tom and how great it would be to have a rock star bf who wrote songs for you. I was like, rock star? Have they seen Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 29

KINGAA

VIP Member
This bit with the letters make my eyes roll... they will be home next week! There are people in hospital away from their families alone right now!

Reactions: 29

Cbgpcd

Feel like he tries to make a dick out of people to be funny. Class clown / bully vibe from him
He described his trials in depth when he came back to camp so why can’t Russell? He is a bully. So jealous if attention is not solely on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t think Giovanna should have had the treats just because she’s a mum, she knew what she was setting herself up for going in there, by extension the rest of her family did too so should be able to prepare the kids to understand ‘mummy will see you soon’ to stop all this anguish, after all she is in Wales not a sodding gulag. I mean you can extend that reasoning to anything can’t you. ‘Hollie should have got extra Stars in the trial with Shane because she is disabled and that trial was unfair’, ‘Bev should get a treat because she is missing MegaShag’ etc - okay I’m joking there, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ she shouldn’t get special treatment because she’s had children and can squeeze out some tears imo

• Haha
Reactions: 28

honeygnome

I’d honestly say us guys are more of a family than they are...

brb crying too much I love my tattle fam too much xoxo 😭😭😭😭

(Srsly though I’ve appreciated us having a lovely gossip and bitch about this show, I’ll be gutted when it’s over!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27